aching in pain.

Justin's P.O.V~

I quickly turned my head.

Damon.

"Damon...." Olivia started.

"No Olivia, don't give me an excuse. Stay out of it."

"Damon!" Olivia screamed "Damon no!"

***

My vision started to focus again.

"Justin! Oh my god your okay" she said, it looked as if she was crying.

"Wha-what the hell happened..."

"Damon..."

***

"And then I blanked out..." I said looking at the blood on my fingers from my face.

"I'm so sorry, I love you." She said pulling me up into a hug from the floor in my room she must have carried me onto.

My body ached in pain, I must have made some awful moaning of pain and agony noise because she immediately said sorry.

"Let's go to my house and clean you up, okay?"

***

We entered her bathroom and I sat on her sink as she cleaned the cuts and blood from my face and arms.

"So, nurse, you think I'll make it?" I joked.

"Hmm, maybe with lots of love and care from a great nurse like I, but that's the onnnnllly way." She went onto her tippy toes and placed her lips against my cheek avoiding the bruise.

Olivia's P.O.V~

*text message noise*

(A/n Idk if I should say like DING DING cuz that sounds like a doorbell...)

"Who is it?" Justin's questioned.

I checked my phone.

"I don't know, it's an unknown number."

"Telemarketer?" Justin questioned

"No it was a text, I don't think they can text, can they?"

"I don't think so. Let me see your phone, I'll handle this."

"Okay, but this might sting a little, I have to use peroxide before it gets infected. Damon... he got you good."

"Alright."

(messages; unknown number and Justin texting on Olivia's phone) (there is swears soryrryyryyrryyyy)

Unknown: hello

Me: uhm, who's this?

Unknown: I believe the real question is who the hell you think you are

Me: what?

Unknown: you have some real guts to be with MY man, you had Damon, fuck off you little slut

-----

Justin's P.O.V~

Holy shit, I didn't even think of maidel, or Damon, I don't really care what Damon says or thinks but maidel....

"Liv..."

"Yeah cutie? Did you find out who the freak who texted me was?"

"Um, yeah about that," the smile that was glued to her face seemed to slowly fade away as I continued,"it was maidel, I didn't even think about her, Damon must have told her."

"Oh no..."

"It's fine... right?" She asked

"Everything will be okay, as long as I have you and you have me."

(A/N FUCK I WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE THEM FOR ONCE)
OKAY IMMA END THIS HERE

ILL CONTINUE BUT LIKE I HATE LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING BUT SOMEHOW I DO IT ANYWAYS! SORRRRYRYRYRYYYYYS!

So lately I've been a very ranty bitch and I can never NOT express my feelings towards things especially my feelings so like if you guys wanna read that comment or something because I like writing for you but I've been very stressed and confused and angry by also super happy and it's just all over the place so like I could type about topics and my opinions on things and like CUTE things like romantic things and dating and ex boyfriends and I could be like an advice person, yeah. That sounds like a good idea but like tell me if you want me to.

SO AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MUNCHKINS AND ALL YOUR IMPERFECTIONS AND YOU SHOULD LOVE THEM TOO!