19- Yellow blank Emoji + Nightime tag

Rip Alan Rickman, my heart will forever be broken. I will always turn to page 394 for you. We couldn't have asked for a better Severus Snape. My heart is with his family, all the Slytherins, and Potter Heads.

I'm not really sad about this, because my brain hasn't processed this completely yet, and I'm bracing myself for the moment when I realize that it happened. He's gone forever. Physically at least.

Severus was a brave man. He struggled through so much and all anyone who didn't know him saw was a grouchy old man full of resentment for everything in his radar. Alan Rickman was brave through, he fought the great monster that is cancer. And even though he was strong, even magic rarely can overpower the brute force of death.

He ought to be here, but we can't do anything about it. I hope his soul is at peace and wherever in the cosmos he is... His soul is happy. Maybe it hasn't joined Brahman yet and a new baby was born somewhere in the world.

Thank you for making my life a better place to live in. Thank you for living a meaningful life.
---
Always with us
---

Favorite Song? It changes every week. My most recent ones have been Sugar by Robin Schulz, One Time by Melancholy (I think), and Secrets by Tiesto and Vassy. Mainstream, I know. I gotta up my game.

Basketball fo life bruh. And quidditch.

Fob I guess. I don't really listen to bands. Unless you mean the marine band of course.

Gravity Falls. Girl Meets World. Kim Possible. Mighty Med. The Thundermans. The Big Bang Theory. Henry Danger. Doctor Who. Better stop the list before it gets too long.

Interstellar is a movie masterpiece. My favorite Pixar film is Inside Out though.

I like Black, Red, White, and Pink.

Butterbeeeerr! Jk, that tastes disgusting I'm telling you. I just kept the bottle and poured it into the sink.

I would have a favorite video game, except video games these days aren't being marketed for girls. I would have to go with a sort of video game that is barely
one. Clash of Clans. Most of the users are sexist pigs, so I stopped playing.

Tag people? I didddn't know this was going to happen. Starts panicking and panting under the immense social pressures of having the perfect sqiad of people to tag.

Noooooooo! I will not succumb to the image society wants me to be! *slams ipad down in anger! This is a disgrace!

(Pats Ipad apolegettically)

I willlll noot tag anybodyyyyyyy! Give me a Tylenol bruuuuuuuuhhhh!

So this is what it feels like to be mature.