38- The end is near

The latest round of strep throat and colds is making the annual rounds around our school, so today I'm stuck at home with a small stash of cold fish and cough drops, at my laptop- browsing Pinterest. Why not make another update for Wattpad?

But I really don't know what to write about- it's not like my life isn't great right now. I've actually been much better than I've been in a long time, I feel like my life is finally back on track- I feel like I know where I'm going (which is a bold statement acknowledging the fact I'm only thirteen years old). 

I've finally weeded out all the hoes I don't care about up and out of my life, I finally have a clear plan for what I want to do and reached minimum capacity for shits to give. 

This book was an outlet for my sadness, which might sound weird because it's in the "Humor category" but that was how I relieved myself of the mental weights I had been carrying. This is my last year of middle school, and that means this is the last year of Karma is My BFF- I still will be updating throughout the year, but this chapter is kind of admitting to myself that I'm going to be letting go of another one of my many security blankets soon.

I may do this in the future- but who knows where Wattpad will be then? Donald Trump could be serving his second term by then and I could be a college dropout trying to find an art gallery to accept my work. 

I've always been a big fan of drawing attention to myself- making huge statements and intentionally causing people to give me strange looks.

I just need to make sure I end this phase of my life with a big bang.