20- My bro is a hoe

Bros before hoes
Except what if your bro is how?
How are you supposed to know?
But if your ho is a bro,
That is a no.

Am I shakespeare yet?

---

Sorry about the poem. I feel so much angst and nervousness when I open up the rough draft to this book , that's why I stopped updating anything except this art book.

In fact, my parents and I decided to stop calling my publishing consultant because of the anxiety and panic I felt when talking to him. It makes me so unhappy, because publishing my work was something I've been chasing for a few years, and now that I finally have someone's attention, panic is setting in, and I don't know why.

That's why I stopped updating, because I need to stop pressurizing myself into posting, and even as I am typing this up, I can feel the pressure rising in my chest with panic, or maybe that's just my heart collapsing from having too many chips, but you guys deserve an explaination, all five or less of you.

The other parts in this book were deleted, and some were reposted or kept up. When I first posted this book, I expected myself to become famous via the wonderful Internet, but the people who were reading this were mostly from my school, and I don't know why I wasn't smart enough to figure that out before posting my first part.

When Kumaran started showing everyone this book, at first, I was mad at him for showing off the fact that I had written about him, but I realized I was being stupid. What he was dong had been exactly what I had wanted to happen. I had wanted to start conversation. Just not the kind I had been generating.

Ugh, I just saw this girl walk by with a flower crown on. Take it of honey, this isn't Coachella, but you should just be a basic white girl at home.

Anyways, I'm trying erase everything that has happened. And even though I'm aware that the internet is forever, I'm not viral, and wattpad let's me delete my chapters.

This is my attempt to restart my life on Wattpad.