Prolouge

*edited*
----------------
I ran as tears slipped down my face. I can't believe I did that but I knew it was a mistake, it should've been Lisanna not me, Natsu must've been mistaken.

I should explain recently it was dragon slayer season and well... Natsu mixed me up for Lisanna, so he mated with me.

When Lisanna finds out she'll be heartbroken I stole her mate by accident the guild will hate me...Natsu will hate me and I can't have that he's my best friend the one I fell in love with but he's also the one I can't have.

I soon reached my apartment door, slowly opening it and walking to my bathroom to take a shower.

Stepping out of the shower I change into my usual clothes and went straight to my kitchen feeling a little hungry. Grabbing an apple and sitting down at the table taking a bit.

I guess I'll have to face Natsu at one point of the day, I just hope he doesn't remember but he was in he's dragon form so maybe he won't remember.

I got of my butt and walked out the door heading to the guild. I walked in and went straight for the bar where Mira was standing her 7 month pregnant belly was on full swing.

"Hey Mira, strawberry milkshake please" I asked and Mira replied with a nod getting straight to work with my milkshake.

I turned around in my chair looking at my nakama, I saw Erza holding her one month old son Reiki and Jellal next to her, then turning my head to see Juvia and Gray, Juvia is five months pregnant which I'm happy for her.

Next I turned to Gajeel and Levy who only just found out Levy was pregnant, I think she was about two or three months along, I looked over to Wendy and Romeo sitting at a table having a conversation with each other.

I turned back around to see my milkshake was done and Laxus and Mira flirting with each other, to be honest I was jealous of all of them because the one I love didn't fell the same way.

Natsu's POV
I woke up to see Lucy was missing from my bed, I sniffed the air to see if she was anywhere else in the house but she wasn't in fact her scent was stale which meant she left ages ago.

I got up and got dressed so I could see if she was at the guild hopefully she was.

I got to the doors of the guild and opened them and looked around for Lucy seeing her at the bar alone made me happy.

I walked up to her and sat down next to her.

Lucy's POV
I saw Natsu walk through the guild doors hoping he wouldn't notice me but he did and walked straight towards me and sat down next to me.

" Hey Luce, you wanna go on a mission" he asked " I can't I don't feel well...sorry Natsu maybe another time" I said getting up and walking out of the guild forgetting about my half finished milkshake.

-----------------------
I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL HIRO MASHIMA DOES