Funeral

Maybe grab some tissues!!!
(Play song)
*edited*
-------------------
Third Persons POV
The whole guild stood in the rain as they all slowly said their goodbyes and said their speeches.

It was Lucy's Birthday today, Natsu wanted the funeral to be thrown on her birthday. As the guild cried and said their prays, both Nashi and Igneel cried finally understanding what happened to their mum.

"Mummy don't leave us!! Come back!! I promise I'll be a good boy!!" Igneel shouted.

Ever since they understood what had happened to Lucy, Nashi became more like her and Igneel became more like me.

So they switched personalities. Natsu didn't know how he was going to take care of the kids because he could slowly feel himself getting weaker and weaker.

"Remember when mummy used to say 'Don't go where I can't reach you, Stay with me forever'" Igneel said.

Natsu smiled at what he said as it was one of the things he used to say to Lucy all the time.

He was thrilled she taught their kids that kinda stuff.

Igneel walked up to Lucy's coffin and gave her a kiss on her cheek even though it was pale, cold and lifeless unlike the kisses he used to give her when she was tanner, warmer and still alive.

Igneel said a quick pray to be respectful to his mother and Nashi did the same thing as Igneel. It was now Natsu's turn to say goodbye to the woman he wanted to marry.

"Lucy Heartfilla, I will always love you and I always wanted to say 'will you marry me' but I can't anymore so when your in heaven don't flirt with other guys-" Natsu cracked a smile "-because I won't be there to protect you" he finished of saying his pray.

Erza was next "You have always been like a little sister to me and don't worry I'll help Natsu take care of the kids"

Then Gray "You will be dearly missed by us all, you will forever stay in my heart and I'll never forget you"

Then Wendy "It's all my fault your gone, because I couldn't save you, I will always miss you Lucy"

Then Levy "Lu-chan you were my best friend, how could you leave me all alone and I pretty sure you are supposed to be writing new books for me to read"

Then Gajeel "Bunny-girl I don't really know what to say except for come back to us because we miss you, Natsu misses you along with your kids, Dragons need their mates like we need air"

The Master " I'm sorry child I couldn't do anything, all because I was at a council meeting, I will miss you Lucy Heartfilla of FairyTail"

Everyone in the guild either fell to the ground crying or held onto someone for dear life afraid of losing them to.