Saving Igneel

(Play Music)
*edited*
---------------
Third Persons POV
As the four gathered guilds stood at the doors of Ryo's gangs hideout looking like an army and Natsu standing at the front ready to lead that army.

"CHARGE!!" Natsu's shouted. The four guilds charging inside the building and down the long and wide corridor as if the building was a never ending castle.

They arrived at a door at the end of the hallway and opened it going into a large room, only to come face to face with the gang it self.

And at the back of the gang was Igneel tied on a chair, blood streaming down his little head, arms and legs. This drove Natsu's inner dragon crazy, as he saw his offspring injured.

The gang came towards the guilds and attacked but what they didn't know was they had some of the strongest wizards.

As in all the dragon slayers and the END book.

Natsu, Wendy and Charla ran up to Igneel quickly burning the ropes of and healing him "Wendy, Charla take Igneel somewhere safe and don't let them get you" Natsu said sternly, Wendy nodded her head and picked up Igneel and Charla picking Wendy up in her paws and flying out the door.

Now Natsu was looking around, looking for one person in particular Ryo. He was going to kill him for what he did to Lucy and Igneel.

Natsu spotted him at the far end of the room. He was looking straight at him as if saying 'Come And Get Me' and Natsu understood this message well and ran towards him.

Igniting his hand in flames "Fire Dragons Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled and hit Ryo in the face.

Ryo didn't even defend himself against Natsu, he just dodged every attack as if mocking him.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

This one hit Ryo and burnt him. Ryo began chanting as he gave of a blue aura and released several glowing rings of runes from his body and from the runes came out a Water Titan.

Natsu knew this would happen as the guild warned him so he summoned his END book "You couldn't have mastered that" Ryo laughed in his face.

"Well my brother was Zeref and I have my ways" Natsu replied just as cocky.

"Now let's not talk, let's fight"Natsu said the same cocky attitude and cocky smile on his face.

The battle went on for ages all of the other fights stopped because they were all watching Natsu and Ryo dish it out.

As the two battle no one noticed the blue haired girl or the pure white cat enter the room.

"Natsu!!! Stop fighting it's a trap that Igneel wasn't the real Igneel, he might have a trick up his sleeve somewhere"the Air Dragon Slayer shouted.

"RYO!!! WHERE IS MY SON, IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'LL DIE" Natsu yelled full of rage, glaring at the leader of the gang.

---------Skip Fight Because I'm Bad At Fight Scenes---------

Ryo laid on the ground unconscious because Natsu defeated not only him but the three Titans he summoned.

"I told you I would get revenge, Jellal do you think you could lock him up somewhere" Natsu asked Jellal.

"Of course, I'll be back Erza" Jellal kissed Erza on the lips, making her cheeks match her hair. Jellal chuckled and walked away dragging an unconscious Ryo with him.

Natsu felt a pang of jealously hit him seeing Jellal and Erza together but he had to get over it he still needed to find Igneel.

Natsu walked up to a random gang member and grabbed him by the collar " Where's my son and if you don't tell me I'll burn you into a crisp" Natsu threatened.

"Is that all you got" he said glaring " Natsu chill your brains Igneel is hanging up there" Gray said pointing to the roof.

Natsu looked up and sure enough there was Igneel asleep in a giant bird cage. Strange, why a bird cage though?

They lowered the cage slowly careful not to hurt the sleeping Igneel. As soon as the cage was on the floor Natsu melted the bars and grabbed Igneel carefull not to wake him up.

"Wendy when we get to the guild check for any wounds-" Natsu started "-And everyone thanks for your help in getting my son back, now let's go celebrate!!" Natsu yelled getting a wave of 'Aye Sir' back.

Once at the guild, all four guilds threw a party to celebrate. The girls and kids all swam in the pool outside and Igneel and Nashi had catching up time.

All was well but Natsu couldn't rest, he knew he was going to be sick for the rest of his life with out his mate.

Thinking of Lucy made him think of the funeral he is going to through for her now that Igneel is back.

--------------
One more chapter to go it kinda makes me upset that this story is almost over

Xx _winter_princess_