Nashi Heartfilla

*edited*
--------------
It's been nine months and I have given birth to my little baby girl Nashi who has Natsu's hair and my eyes.

But she's super fussy hardly eats anything but fire, I guess she's a Fire Slayer Dragon just like her dad who is probably living a happy life with his mate, one true love and most likely wife.

I got a nice tiny apartment in this little town. My apartment has one master bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room and an extra room for my babies.

Wait...did I forget to mention I had twins Igneel and Nashi.

"Wahhhhhh" I heard Nashi crying in her high chair refusing to eat what I'm trying to feed her, Stubborn girl she probably got it from me.

I sat down giving up, cradling the now sleeping Nashi. I looked down at her she reminds me of Natsu everyday, I tried forgetting about him and tried dating new people but once they found out I had two four month old babies they ran for the hills.

It kinda hurt that people would leave you just because you had kids, that's the reason I left I didn't want Natsu to think differently of me.

I looked down at my mark, I missed the guild all the memories, Erza was like my big sister, Levy was my best friend I finished the book for her as well I don't know if she read it though, then there's Juvia and Gray, oh Mira, Elfman and Master! I wonder what there doing right now I hope not looking for me.

I staged my death for a reason.

I got up and walked to Nashi and Igneels room putting Nashi down in her bed and Looking over to Igneel soundly asleep.

Knowing they where safe I headed to my room and feel asleep.