Hidan x Reader x Deidara ((and Sasori!?)) Part Two

You happily skipped into the living room of the base, sliding onto the couch beside Konan. She immediately noticed your strange happiness level and rose a brow. "What kind of Cheerios did you eat this morning?"

You grinned at her joke. "Deidara and Hidan made a bet to see who can get with me first so I got mad and told Sasori. He agreed to pretend date me to mess with them."

Konan nodded. "Ah, playboys get played."

"They deserve it. After all, they made dating me a game!" You whined.

"(First-Name)-chan!" Tobi sang, laying his head on your lap and his lower body on the remaining part of the couch. "Leader-sama said he wants to see you!"

You groaned, but then patted Tobi's chest. "Thanks Tobi. There's cookies in my room."

Only a puff of smoke was left where his body was. You blinked, then giggled with Konan. "I love Tobi sometimes." You said and went to Leader-sama's office. Once there you knocked on the door.

"Enter."

You slowly opened the door and walked inside. Pain looked up at you from behind his desk and nodded at you, motioning for you to sit. You did as told, staying quiet.

"I have a mission for you. You are to travel to the Leaf Village and search for a Jinjuriki with Deidara and Sasori. If you are seen, your mission is failed. You are dismissed."

You bowed and scurried away, then sighed in relief once out of his office. 'He scares the crap out of me!' You thought. "Wait.. Did he pair me up with DEIDARA!?"

"And Sasori-danna, un." Deidara added, smirking.

You jumped. "Where did you come from!?"

"You do realize you're in the hallway right? Anyone could be on here, yeah."

You glared at him. "Hush."

Sasori rolled his eyes and walked past you both. "Whatever, lets just go. I hate to keep Leader waiting."

You sweat dropped at his catch phrase and followed after him.

~*~*~*~*~* Timeskip brought to you by Itachi dancing randomly *~*~*~*~*~*~*

You three have been walking for at least three hours straight, not even close to the village yet. "My feet hurt, un." Deidara whined.

Sasori didn't respond to him and kept walking. You grinned and slid up to beside the red head, slipping your head into his. "Hi."

He glanced at you, knowing exactly what you're trying to do and held your hand back. "Hi."

Deidara noticed and glared at your intertwined hands. "I say we stop and rest at the inn right up there." He said through clenched teeth.

You looked back at him, then nodded. "Please Sasori?"

Sasori shrugged. "Fine."

At the inn, you decided to take a dip in the bathhouse they have right beside it. You grinned and pinned your hair to the back of your head (if you have short hair overlook this) and started stripping. You took a towel and walked to the bath, dipping your toes in before sliding all the way in. Your towel laid forgotten on the edge, your head leaned back from the awesome feeling of relaxation.

Your thoughts wouldn't leave you alone though. It all came out like your devil side and angel side arguing on your shoulders like in the movies.

'Does it mean Hidan and Deidara like me..?' The angel said.

'No, it's all a game to them.' The devil side crossed her arms.

'But I think I like them too..'

'What kind of thinking is that!? They're playing you!'

'But they aren't like that, I'm sure.'

'Pfft, get your head out of the clouds you idiot.'

You shook your head, then gripped it with your hands. "I swear I'm going crazy over all this."

"Over all what?" Deidara asked, crouching next to the bath.

You let out a surprise scream, immediately wrapping your arms around your breasts. "What is with you and interrupting my baths!?"

He chuckled. "Sorry, un. I just wanted to talk to you alone."

You narrowed your eyes. "Oh? And what about?"

"Danna. Are you together together?"

You hesitated. "Um.. yes. Why?"

He groaned and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. It was so out of character, seeing him nervous. It was actually kind of cute. "I wanted to say that I uh.."

"Oi brat, get away from her." Sasori said, standing behind you with crossed arms.

Deidara stood up to his full height, glaring at him. "She'll never be yours. I'll make sure of it." He scowled and walked away, not wanting to anger his Danna.

Sasori sighed. "He doesn't quit does he? Just how long are we gonna keep this thing going?"

You watched the blonde leave. "Until he learns his lesson. Him and Hidan both."

"Hn, just don't drag me too far into this."

"I'll try not to." You grinned up at him, then blushed when you realized your still naked. "GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!!"