How'd you Meet?

Luke

Michael dropped me off at my gate at around 7 o'clock, he gave me his number so we could talk whenever and make plans since we obviously enjoy being with each other. We didn't talk about the kiss and i don't know if i was okay with that and he just wanted to enjoy the moment, or he regretted it.

Was he even into guys?

I know i am, i always knew that, well, i never really questioned myself i didn't see a point. I liked guys and nothing was going to change that.

He was a little distant, but not enough to where i would question right then. 

I walked into the house and Maria greeted me telling me to go get washed up for dinner. I nodded and went to my room to take a shower. I pulled on some black shorts and plain grey shirt.

I like dressing casual for dinner, but when my parents are home it's like a formal dinner every night at the long dinner table in the dining room. On the weekends i eat with Maria in the kitchen at the counter, it was better that way.

Sometimes i feel bad that Maria is the only one that has to work on the weekends, all of the other maids don't have to come in, there are only 3 other maids. Maria said she doesn't mind since i was basically like her other child, she has a girl who in college and a boy.

She doesn't talk much about her children.

I walked into the kitchen to see Maria waiting on me to eat, i smiled at her and sat in front of her where my plate was set. 

"how was your day Luke?" she asked as she took a bite of her chicken. That was the other thing with meals, everything was less fancy. My parents demand some extravagant meal every night and when we don't eat all of it the maids take it home so it doesn't get wasted. 

"it... it was great" i said with a huge smile forming on my face. 

She looked at me suspiciously "great huh?"

I nodded taking a bite of the chicken, "this is really good Maria" i complimented, Maria is a maid, a chef, and a nanny, so she get's paid alot more at the end of the week. It's good because she has to pay for her daughter's college, all the bills, and what not.

"Thank you Luke" she smiled "who's the boy you were with?"

"he's just this guy i met last week"

"how'd you meet?"

"h-he-" i took a deep breath "he saved me from this perv who was trying to have his way with me in an ally" i said and shrugged my shoulders like it wasn't important.

"Lucas! Why didn't you tell me?"

"well, nothing happened so i didn't think it was that important"

She sighed and finished off her food, as did i, "just next time tell me if something like this happens again"

"Okay Maria i will"

She took my plate and started cleaning the kitchen, i was about to go upstairs but turned around to see Maria washing the dishes.

"do you want me to help you?"

She looked at me surprised "no i got it thank you Hun" she smiled.

I nodded and went up the stairs, i laid in bed and couldn't stop thinking about the red head, pale boy, with lots of tattoos.