Still Grounded

Luke

Michael dropped me off at my gate at 6:45, i had to change from my clothes back to my school uniform before Michael dropped me back off. I kinda liked this, it was like i had a double life and it was fun.

I kissed Michael goodbye and walked through my garden and up the steps, i opened the door with my key and was greeted by the smell of some type of fish. Zuri, another maid, told me dinner would be ready in an hour and my father wants to speak with me.

I nodded and walked up the stairs to put my bag in my room, i then walked all the way back down the large staircase to my father's office down the hall. I knocked and waited for him to say i can come in.

I walked through the double doors and saw my father sitting at his desk with his reading glasses on.

"sit"

I sat down in the leather chair across from his desk and waited patiently for him to say something. He took off his glasses with a tired sigh and looked at me.

"where were you?" he demanded.

"i-i was with Harry Styles, i told you we were going to be after school studying this morning" 

"i called you to tell you to get home earlier"

"my p-phone died" lie, it was on silent and i wasn't even thinking about it when i was with Michael.4

"i then called Harry's parents"

My eyes widened slightly and i looked down at my lap, "they said Harry was not even home" he said getting angrier.

"So i'm going to ask you one more time, where were you?" he raised his voice.

I couldn't think of a good lie and i sure as hell wasn't going to tell the truth.

"I'm getting impatient Lucas"

"i-i was... i was at the music store" i lied, it was a place couple blocks from the school with expensive instruments and a place to take lessons.

His eyebrows raised "why?"

"I-i know i'm supposed to be focusing on my studies, but i like music, and i wanted to check out the guitars they had"

"you lied, you are grounded all week i want your phone and you can eat tomorrow night"

I sighed and took out my phone, i turned it on silent and then turned it off quickly just in case Michael calls or something. I handed it to him and he put it in his desk drawer.

"leave" he said going back to his work.

I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to see Maria, "smells good" i said upon entering the kitchen.

"thank you Hun" she said smiling.

"i won't be eating until tomorrow night"

She looked at me and smiled sadly, "they think you haven't eaten in a whole week and keep starving you" she sighed.

"it's fine i can wait another 24 hours to eat"

"you're getting unhealthily skinny Luke"

"not true, i just lost weight, but i'm still healthy"

"fine, what did you do anyway?"

"i told my father i would be at Harry's house, but he called his parents and found out i lied"

She furrowed her eyebrows "where were you?"

"just with this guy" i whispered.

"who?"

"just a guy jeez Maria" i laughed "i should go, i'll see you tomorrow"

"goodnight Hun"

"night" i said giving her a hug and walked back up to my room.

I would've studied for something, but i am so tired and all i could think about was Michael.