I want You

Luke

I woke up to Michael kissing my face repeatedly, "what are you doing?" i groaned pushing him off of me.

"waking the love of my life before i go to work" he kissed my cheek again.

I finally opened my eyes to see he was completely dresses, "when do you get off?" i asked sitting up.

"well, i have to do extra cars until Ashton finds someone to take over for Rian, which means i'm doing double shifts, and i have to go in earlier and stay later"

I looked at the clock seeing it was only 8 am, "you woke me up at 8 am, but complain when i wake you at 10?"

He chuckled and pecked my lips, "i gotta go princess, don't forget about your school work, and your actual work"

I rolled my eyes, "i'll see you tonight" i said laying back in my bed.

"I love you Hemmings"

"I love you Clifford"

------

Ashton woke me up with all his loudness in the kitchen making me groan, i sat up in the bed, and quickly ran out going towards the noise.

"would you shut the hell up, i'm trying to sleep and you're making all this damn noise" i said irritated.

He stopped what he was doing to look at me, "sorry just wanted to make you breakfast since you have to be at work in 30 minutes"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the clock, my eyes widened and i ran to the bathroom quickly turning on the shower. I washed my hair and body, got out and brushed my teeth, i blow dried my hair putting it in a quiff. 

I rushed into my room and threw on my work shirt, boxers, black jeans, and converse. I looked at the time seeing i had 10 minutes to get there, i ran down the stairs and Ashton was putting eggs and cheese on toast, then set it on a paper towel.

He chuckled, "come one lets go" he said handing me the breakfast sandwich.

I thanked him and we went out to the car, he started it up and drove off towards Boom Box.

"so" he started catching my attention, "you and Michael?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "it's been me and Michael for a while what do you mean?"

"he loves you?"

I bit my lip, "yea that's what he says"

"do you believe him?"

"he's never lied to me before, so yea i do"

He turned to look at me when we reached a red light, "good, thank you Luke"

He started driving again, "for what?"

He pulled in front of the store, "for showing him how to feel"

I was confused, but reluctantly got out the car seeing i was 5 minutes late.

-----

It was 10 pm and i was doing my online course of homework, i texted Michael, but he never replied. I know he's busy with the cars and that there is a deadline to get some cars done, but did he really need to do all of Rians cars and his own?

Ashton came into the living room, sat next to me, and turned on the TV, "ash?"

He looked at me, "yea?"

"why did you give Michael all of Rians cars? Why didn't you, like, split them between everyone until you found someone else?"

"Michael is the best worker i have, and it's not out of favoritism, he's honestly the best with cars, he gets it from his dad. I didn't want to have to pay extra to someone who won't actually get the full job done on time" he explained.