Scars heal over Time

Luke

I woke up on top of Michael. How i got in this position i did not know, i must have moved around in my sleep. I chuckled seeing i just used him as my own personal bed, his arms were wrapped around me and i felt the feeling of protection wash through me.

I sat up which resulted in me straddling his waist, i didn't think much of it as i leaned over to the nightstand to turn the clock over. I saw it was 9:17 am and sighed, i leaned back and looked at the beautiful man under me.

I leaned down and pecked his lips, then down his jaw admiring the way his nose twitched. I heard his phone buzz and grabbed it seeing a Calum texted him, but just set it back where it was already getting bored. I heard Michael groan as i leaned back how i positioned before.

I gasped quietly as i felt his morning wood on my butt, smirking i grind my butt down hearing him moan. His eyes snapped opened as his hands went to my waist, "morning babe" i said casually ignoring both of our boners.

"i just thought it was a wet a dream, but thanks for getting me horny before i had my coffee"

I chuckled, "i can help you with that" i said as i gripped his dick.

He grunted, "f-fuck, you don't have to princess"

I got in between his legs and pulled his shorts down, "i want to"

I licked the tip hearing him take a sharp breath, i put as much of him in my mouth as i could and bobbed my head. Michael grabbed my hair and thrust his hips up, fucking my mouth. I felt his tip hit the back of my throat and began tearing up, but ignored it, i kinda liked it.

I liked how he gripped my hair tightly making me moan when his grip tightened, "f-fuck Luke i'm so close princess"

I looked up at him through my lashes seeing his face scrunch up and soon i felt him come in my mouth. I pulled off of him and swallowed, wiping some off of my chin, as i pulled his shorts back up i sat on his lap.

I had came in my sweatpants and hoped he wouldn't notice.

He looked up to me and smiled making me do the same, he gripped the back of my neck and kissed me roughly. 

"did you come baby boy?" he asked looking at my sweatpants.

My eyes widened and i felt a blush creep onto my face, "y-yes"

"hmm... untouched"

I bit my lip nodding, he put his finger under my chin and pecked my lips.

"let's get you cleaned up" he said gripping my waist.

He stood up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He walked to the bathroom and set me on the counter, waiting as he turned on the shower, i swung my legs back and forth on the counter.

Michael walked out and came back with a towel, "here you go baby"

I got off the counter and took off my shirt, just he was about to leave i grabbed his writs, "no, stay"

He turned back around and nodded, "okay"

I smiled as he took off his own shirt then went to take off my pants, he pulled them down my legs along with my boxers, and i stepped out of them. He took off his own shorts and we both got in, i stood under the water feeling it run down my back and hair.

I closed my eyes as i leaned my head back to get my face wet, i soon felt Michael washing my chest and giggled. 

"that tickles" i said opening my eyes to look at him.