You can eat at Dinner

Luke

My parents got home sometime last night, i couldn't see them because they were still under the impression i had been in my room all weekend studying with no food.

I sighed as my alarm clock went off, i turned it off and got out of bed. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and hair, and put on my school uniform. I wore the light blue button up with the dark blue blazer, the tie and khaki pants.

I grabbed my phone and backpack going down the stairs, i looked at my phone and saw Michael texted me. I smiled opening up the message,

MIKE: im picking you up after school bring an extra pair of clothes don't want you walking around in that uniform

I furrowed my eyebrows, why would he pick me up after school? My dad would never let me stay after school, i don't think at least. I quickly went upstairs and put an extra pair of clothes in a bag and stuffed it in my backpack.

I went downstairs and walked into the dining room and sat at the table. I looked down at the table waiting for my parents to come in, Maria set the table putting the plates full of a fancy looking omelet, toast, and hash browns.

Minutes later my parents walked in and sat at their normal seats.

"good morning father, mother"

"son" my dad said.

"good morning Lucas" my mother said dryly.

They both started eating as i still couldn't touch my food until my dad said i could, since i was still on punishment.

"what did you do all weekend Lucas?" my dad asked.

I looked up to keep eye contact since it was polite, "i studied all weekend sir, like i was supposed to"

He looked over my face trying to see if i was lying, but i'm pretty good at lying to my father about this.

"You can eat at dinner"

I frowned, was he seriously not going to let me eat? I mean, yea, i ate all weekend, but he doesn't know that.

I nodded anyway, "okay father"

I sat there with a plate full of a delicious looking omelet and a empty glass of orange juice. Once they were done i stopped my father from getting up.

"Father, i won't be needing the driver after school"

He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, "and why not?"

"I'll be studying at one of my classmates house if that's okay with you sir?"

"who is this classmate?"

"Harry Styles" i said the first name that popped into my head.

He nodded "good kid, fine you can go, but i want you home before seven"

"Thank you father, i should go now" i said standing up and grabbing my bag.

I replied to Michael with on 'Okay'

-

My last class ended and i walked to my locker, i grabbed out my extra clothes and put them back in my bag. I waited until most of the people were gone and walked out of the building, i looked around not seeing his motorcycle, but soon spotted it outside the gate of the school.

I smiled and walked toward him, "hey" i said upon approaching the threatening looking man.

"come on" he said helping me on the bike.

He pulled off and i felt the wind in my hair and on my face, it was dangerous to not wear a helmet, but it was my choice not to, it was uncomfortable. 

 He stopped at a gas station and got off, "i gotta fill up the tank, go change"

I nodded and walked into the gas station and found the bathroom, i admit i'm not used to seeing things this dirty. It was so disgusting i wanted to vomit, i held my breath as i went into the big stall to put on my black jeans, plain black shirt, and flannel. I put those in my bag and set that in my backpack. I changed my shoes to vans and washed my hands before leaving the bathroom.

I got on the motorcycle and Michael took off.

We ended up at the abandoned house on the roof. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer by the waist.

"I have to be home before seven" i said looking at the clock, seeing it was only 5.

He nodded mumbling an okay.

I leaned back and looked at him, he turned his head to do the same.

I glanced at his lips then back to his pale green eyes, "k-kiss me"

He grabbed my chin and slowly leaned in, i felt his plump lips on mine and slowly moved my lips against his.

He pulled back and i smiled, "what am i gonna do with you?" he whispered out a sigh.

"whatever you want" i whispered biting my lip.

"that's alot of things, you sure you can handle it?"

I nodded, "i'm sure"