We need to Talk

Luke

I had been here, living with Michael and Ashton, for about two weeks. During the day i was alone, the boys had a job and i had nothing to do so i stayed home alone. Calum would drop by during the day sometimes and keep me company, he's very nice and kinda cute, he also hates it when i pinch his cheeks. 

I was currently laying on the couch in Michaels hoodie and my black skinny jeans. I was watching Scream and laughing my ass off, i don't really know why it's called a horror movie when it should be in comedy.

"Babe" I heard Michael call from the front door.

"living room" i called back to him. I heard his footsteps walk closer to where i was and i sat up on the couch. 

He stood in front of me and smiled, then it went away, "what's wrong?"

He sat next to me and grabbed my hand, "we need to talk" he said slowly. He looked stressed and just plain out tired.

My eyes widened, was he going to break up with me? I'd have no where to go. My eyes started welling up with tears and i felt pathetic, of course he wouldn't want to be with me i'm so-.

I was cut off from my thoughts by Michael pulling me into a hug, "hey, hey, hey don't cry why are you crying?"

"y-you're breaking up w-with me" i cried into his shoulder.

He pulled me back and kissed my forehead, "no baby i'm not, we just have to talk about your schooling" he pecked my lips, "i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have started out with saying we need to talk"

I wiped my tears, "s-schooling?" i questioned, ignoring my sudden outburst of tears.

He nodded, "You're only missing a couple months of school and we can't really pay for you to go to school, so me and my mom were thinking to just enroll you in an online school"

"s-sorry for over reacting, but um.. yea sure online school that's fine"

"don't apologize princess" He kissed my lips letting it linger, "i'll talk to my mom and we'll get you started"

I nodded and he smiled getting up and going to the kitchen. I got up and followed, hopping up on the counter i swung my legs back and forth, careful not to hit the cabinets underneath.

"Michael" i said thoughtfully.

"yes princess?" he asked as he started making dinner.

"what's your job"

"I fix cars, like my dad did"

I nodded, "what does Ashton do?"

"He's my boss"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "oh"

"Are you going to ask what Calum does now?"

I chuckled, "no he already told me he works part time with you"

It was silent for a while, Michael cooking spaghetti, and me just watching him. He turned around after dumping the noddles into the pot, and stood between my legs as i wrested my arms on his shoulders. 

He kissed me and i slowly kissed him back, i moaned when he bit my bottom lip and squeezed my hips.

He pulled back and started kissing down my neck, "hm, they're fading" He mumbled against my neck, referring to the three hickeys he left on my neck last week.

 I soon felt him biting and sucking on the hickey that was on the left of my neck, i moaned and tilted my head back. He did it two more times with the other two hickeys, i moaned really turned on, He pulled away from my neck and inspected his work, "that's better" he said smiling.