He didn't Ask

Luke

It was Friday after school when my father came into my room to see me with papers spread all over my desk. I stood up from my chair and he walked into my room, "father" i greeted.

"I'm giving you your phone back and hopefully next time you won't lie to me" he said handing me my phone.

"thank you, i promise i will not lie to you again sir"

"good, your mother and i will be leaving now" he said walking out the door without a goodbye or an i love you.

I sighed and sat on my bed turning on my phone, it was still charged from when i turned it off earlier this week. I saw Michael texted alot even after i told him i was grounded.

I clicked his contact name and called him, he picked up on the second ring.

"hey baby"

"hi Michael" i smiled finally being able to hear his voice again

"did you eat dinner yet?"

"no, why?"

"good, i'm taking you out"

"l-like a d-date" i stuttered.

"yea, like a date"

"o-okay, yea, when?"

"i'll pick you up in 30 minutes"

I nodded even though he couldn't see me "okay"

"see you later baby" and with that he hung up.

I couldn't contain the smiled that was on my face, i was really nervous I've never been on a date before. What do i wear? Oh my god i have nothing to wear.

I quickly got up and checked the time seeing it was just after 6:30. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen seeing Maria taking something out of the oven.

"Maria, i need your help"

She turned around and looked at me with raised eyebrows "with what Hun?"

"i-im going on a d-date and i don't know what to wear"

She gasped and hugged me "oh Hun that's great, come on i'll help you" she turned off the oven and followed me up the stairs to my room.

"when will he be here?"

"half hour"

She went to my closet and sighed, "not the fancy type is he?"

I sat on my bed "nope"

She nodded going to my closet, she took out some black skinny jeans and threw them on the bed. She went back to my closet and pulled out a shirt i couldn't see and something else.

She handed them to me and told me to get dressed, "thank you Maria"

She squeezed my cheeks "of course Hun"

I giggled and moved her away, she left the room to let me get dressed. Once i was done i looked in the full length mirror, Maria picked out black skinny jeans, white button up, and a leather jacket and i have to admit i looked pretty hot. 

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair in a quiff, once i was done i walked out my room and downstairs to see Maria waiting for me.

She gasped and covered her mouth when she saw me, "you look so cute, oh my goodness my little boy is growing up"

"i'm 18 i'm not a little boy" i said pouting.

She rolled her eyes with a smile "you'll always be my little boy"