Aids and Stuff

Luke

It's been a week since i had the conversation with Ashton. In that week I've started the online school, and got a job at 'Boom Box', a music store. I had just gotten off my shift at work and started walking home, i only work part time, but at least i'm not always in the house.

I walked through the door at approximately 7:00 pm. Michael and Ashton would be home soon and i wanted to cook them dinner, usually i was the one who cooked dinner since i was home the most. I went to my room, threw off my work shirt, and slipped on one of Michaels band shirts.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking Maria's famous lasagna, she's the one who taught me how to cook. As i was putting the dish into the oven i heard the door open and smiled when i heard the boys fighting over something.

"no, i'm telling you you need to fire him. He takes longer than necessary to fix up one car, he's always late, and takes extra long lunch breaks" i heard Michael say.

I wiped down the counter as they continued their conversation, "okay, fuck Michael if it'll make you happy i'll fire him. But you have to handle his customers and yours until i can replace him"

"fine whatever"  i heard him grumble.

Soon i was being turned around and lips were set on mine, i felt his hand come to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. He squeezed my hip with one hand and bit my bottom lip, i opened my mouth letting his tongue slip inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands went to squeeze my butt.

 "how was work?" he asked when he pulled away.

"it was fine i guess" i shrugged.

He grabbed a cup and poured himself some water, "what are you making"

"your moms lasagna"

"sounds good, i'm gonna take a shower" he said on his way to our room.

I made sure the kitchen was clean and walked to our room to see him already in the shower, i laid on the bed and waited.

I want to have sex with him.

I think.

I'm ready to have sex with him, every time we do anything sexual i just want to take it further, but it's like he doesn't want to. Maybe he think's i'm not ready.

Maybe i should just tell him, 'hey i wanna have sex with you'.

I don't know, all i know is that i love him and it's getting hard to tell if he feels the same way. 

I heard the bathroom door open and looked over seeing a wet Michael, he walked over to the dresser, and put on some boxers. He threw on some shorts and left his chest bare.

He laid next to me and i set my head on my chest. I started thinking about what Ashton told me, about Michael sleeping around, what if he's not clean?

"are you clean?" i suddenly asked.

I looked over to him with raised eyebrows, "well i did just get out the shower"

I rolled my eyes and sat up, "no, like, from aids and stuff"

"why do you ask that?"

"well, Ashton told me you used to sleep around a lot, and i want to make sure, before we decide to have sex, that your clean"

He nodded, "last time i checked i was clean" 

"when was that?"

"four or five months ago i think"

"i think you should get tested again"

"okay, i will"

"okay, good" i said standing back up.