Chapter 4

JB prov

I woke up the next morning to get ready for work but something caught my eye where is my daughter. It startled me I jumped out of bed then I heard Junior. He was playing with her I sighed in relief. Then I came out after getting dressed he said "oh my grandma said she would watch Jion and keep your ummah away from her" I smiled then said "thanks". He nodded then said "so was the argument between you two". Junior looked at me with concern I nodded then said "she brought up Y/N". Junior said "that witch" I nodded then said "she also wants me to date this girl Hani". Then I saw Junior thinking I said "what is it" he said "Hani why does that name sound familiar". He snapped his fingers he said "remember Oh Hani from school that was obsessed with you". I nodded I said "yeah she always hated Y/N" he said "I bet that is her your talking about I seen her yesterday actually". Junior said "she was with her ugly looking mother talking about you and marriage" I sighed then said "no I will not marry that woman". She was just to crazy for me. Junior nodded he said "I know and think about Jion if you start dating again make sure she's nice to your pretty daughter". I said "I don't think I will ever again I'm happy with just me and Jion". I looked at her she was looking around and being adorable I sighed then said "its official I refuse to date from now on".

later that day • (no ones prov)
Jb was working hard on learning the dance moves as he was Mark asked to take a break. They all agreed they sat down Junior said "so how did you guys think we did". BamBam smiled he said "amazing" JB was checking on Jion he was worried. Junior said "hey JB is something wrong" he said "huh oh I was checking on Jion". Yugyeom said "how is she" JB said "good". BamBam said "I seen your ummah before I got here she was asking for you" JB said"yea I left". Jackson said "what where are you going to raise that cute princess at". JB said "I am trying to find a place" Mark sad"we can go after practice and help you find a good place". JB smiled he said "ok thanks Mark" Yugyeom said "ah can we live there as well". Mark looked at him Jackson said "you have a house why do you want to live there" Yugyeom said "because Jion is there she is really adorable". Youngjae said "I think she is so adorable" he was messing with the music. Bambam said "hey why don't see if we can leave early" they all agreed.

• at Junior's grandma house •
I was fixing Jb's daughter a bottle when my doorbell rang. It was odd no one ever visits me anymore except my grandson Junior when he is free. I sat the bottle down then walked to my door it was JB's mother I turned. Jion was laying in the play pin I was panicking I didn't know what to do I sighed then said "just a minute". Then I took the baby to my room and laid her down then gave her a pacifier. I was hoping that would keep her calm until I could get rid of her. When I opened the door she said "I have bad news"I looked at her. She said "JB left with Jion but he was at work today I have no idea where he left my grand baby have you seen her". I promised JB and Junior I would keep it a secret she was here. So I said "no I haven't had any contact with him" she sighed then said "where is she". Then I got curious I said "why do you want her so badly" she said "Hani wants to bond with her since she will be marrying my son soon". I was taken back I said "but he just lost his wife how can you make him marry so quickly" she said "its not for him its for the baby". This was heartbreaking she didn't care about his feelings she a only wants a daughter in law I was really sad for Jb now.