Chapter 15

Jb prov.
I woke up the next morning to Jion patting my face. She was laughing then I said "just a few more minutes Jion" she screamed "APPA WAKE UP".
I opened my eyes really quick I said "Im Jion don't scream at me". She said "Appa snow" I sighed then covered my face then the cover was pulled down. She gave me a pouty face I sighed then said "ok appa is getting up". Then she ran out of the room I sighed then got up and walked in the living room. When I entered I wish I didn't it wasn't snow. She had little tiny pieces of foam all in the living room I said "oh my gosh". Jion jumped around in it then I said "where did you get this" she pointed to a box I sighed. Then I walked over to the box it had her name on it. There was a letter from Y/N's family I opened it.

Dear Jion,
We want to wish you a happy birthday from your other grandparents I hope you have a good day.

I smiled then looked at her then wondered where her gift went. Then she said "appa" I looked up from the letter she pointed to a dog. I found her gift and the other one responsible for this mess. Then I called Junior he was on his way I sighed the had to figure out how to get this up. When Junior got here I let him in then sat back on the couch. He said "so what is the" then he seen the mess. Junior snickered he said "oh she did this" I pointed to her new dog. I said "she had a friends help" junior said "aw you got her a dog". He bent down I said "no her grandparents did" he looked at me I said "other ones" he nodded. Then he said "so what was your reaction to what ever this is". Jion said "uncle its snow" he said "it is in the middle of spring how". She said "because I made it" I laughed he said "ok so you make snow now". She nodded then said "I want to go play" I looked at her I said "where". Jion pointed to the picture on the wall of me and Y/N at the amusement park. I said "but you are to little to ride the rides" she started to pout. Then tears was forming I said "how about this you play with your snow for a few more minutes while appa gets ready then we will go somewhere". She nodded then fell face first in the foam I laid my head back. It was going to be a long day.

We went to town so she could get out of the house like she wanted. As we was walking around in the mall she wanted a new toy. I looked at her she kept pulling my head to face her. Junior pointed to a kids store he said "maybe you can find her some new toys in there". We walked in the store and ran into Junior's aunt.