Chapter 20 ~Finding Y/N~

At the Police Station..
As I was filling out papers the officer was searching the area for the name. He was checking if it has been used anywhere as he searched I was getting anxious. Junior was sitting there with Jion. She was staring at the officer's candy bowl. He said "sir the name just popped up at a local cafe outside of town shall I send a trooper to go bring her in" I said "no I'll go there". We left as I drove Jion was clapping her hands. I sighed then thought *please please be her so she can come home to me please I need you Y/N I need you bad I'm lost*. When I reached the cafe I got Jion then walked inside. Junior followed me. When we walked inside we was greeted then I asked "excuse me is um Lee Soo Young here". She smiled she said "yes she's in the back shall I go get her". I nodded she walked off. We sat down Junior ordered drinks since we was here. As I waited then I seen the worker coming and behind her I was in disbelief. Y/N was smiling and talking to the worker. I stood up Junior looked at me. Jion held up her straw for Junior to open when she came out she seen me then stopped. Junior was surprised she was alive. I said "Y-Y/N" her voice cracked she said "JB". When I walked over to her I hugged her then it felt like a dream I cried she hugged me back. Her comforting me was the best thing and the thing I missed the most. She started to cry I said "no don't cry please don't cry". Jion's voice caught my attention "appa" she was tugging on my jeans I looked down at her. Then picked her up after letting Y/N go. As I held Jion she stared at Y/N then laid her head on my shoulder I saw Y/N tear up again. She said "she's grown so much". Then she reached her hand up to Jion who turned away from her then the hurt I seen in her eyes it hurt me I said "Jion this is umma". Jion turned her head back then stared at her. She said "umma" Y/N smiled then Jion literally jumped from my arms into her mothers Y/N fell down crying holding her daughter for the very first time. Jion held onto her mother Junior walked up to me. He put a hand on my shoulder. Then her manager came out he said "yah you are slacking" he seen us he said "oh its you guys". Junior bowed then he said "hurry up Soo Young" she ignored him. He walked back to the counter Y/N sighed she looked at Jion then up to me her eyes told me she regretted leaving I helped her up. Junior left to leave us alone I said "please come back home with us" she looked down she said "I think its best if I stay" Jion said "umma". Y/N looked down Jion shook her head then I said "we leave tomorrow for Japan come with us". I said "I'll pay for your plane ticket please come with us I want to be a family again". She was nervous but then I held my hand out. I waited for her. When she took my hand I took her to our home.

*Sorry it was a late update I promise more chapters to come. Hope you guys didn't forget Hani and the custody fight that's to come. But I'm really busy lately I barely have time to update😢 I will try harder to bring more chapters.*