Chapter 16

Junior Prov
  JB Jion and me was walking when we ran into my aunt. She was looking like she saw a ghost I walked over to her she said "Junior". I said "yes" she gasped then said "is she alive" I said "who" she said "his wife"JB looked at my aunt.

JB prov.
  I was playing with Jion when I heard "is she alive" I didn't pay much attention to the conversation. Then she said "his wife". I looked up she was looking at me I said "wait you seen her too". She nodded I sighed then said "is this another joke". She said "she looked like she was with your mother but I have to go". When she left I looked at Junior. I sat Jion down as we was talking. Jion wondered off into the toys I said "I am the only one not seeing her". Then I heard Jion screaming I turned a man was running out of the store with her. I chased after them Junior too but we was to late my daughter was gone. Junior looked at me I started to cry then he said "get the car". We ran to the car I was speeding trying to find that car but we lost them.

JB mom prov.
   I was walking in the mall when I seen Junior's aunt. I then seen JB and the baby I had a plan. When I stopped Junior's aunt she was startled a little but listened to my command. Then I called a guy to fake kidnap my grand baby. As I watched the scene he stole Jion like planned. But JB chased him he wasn't suppose to let Jion cry. I sighed then got mad. But I had plans for him just like his wife. This isn't the end he won't be seeing Jion anymore he don't have to worry. He can move in and get married to Hani now.