Chapter 24.

Jb prov.

I got home late to find Y/N asleep on the couch I smiled then hung my jacket up. Then I seen no sign of Jion I looked for her. When I found her asleep on my bed I sighed. She was such a mess because she hogs everything. I went to shower then I got changed. When I finished I walked in the living room waking Y/N up. She glared at me for waking her up but I had to. When I got her moved I checked on Jion. She was fine sleeping away I smiled then showered. After I got changed I laid down. Jion moved I sighed then fell asleep.

9:00am
I was laying in bed when I heard some moving around in the living room. I sighed then said "not again" I got up. Jion was still in bed and I was confused but didn't see Y/N. Where was she I got up walking into the living room. She was in the kitchen cooking. I said "what are you doing" she turned she said "fixing you food". She looked so adorable standing there. I sat down at the table she kept cooking. As I was watching her she said "I heard about the custody fight between you and your umma". Y/N looked at me she said "are we going to lose her". I said "no never I won't have it". She said "but what are we going to do" he said "your going to do nothing I'll handle this she is my mother". Y/N said "is there a court date set". I nodded I said "yes and its actually tomorrow". She was surprised I said "I didn't want you to find out". I said "how did you find out" y/n said "Bambam". Of course she did he tells her everything. When she finished she set the table I sighed. I couldn't eat now that she knew about the court situation. When I stood up she said "where are you going" I said "I'll be back" I turned walking into the room. She sighed I couldn't help but feel horrible. Y/N just got home and now finds out we might lose our daughter. It was hurtful to me. I knew it was probably hurting her worse than me. I went back out ate then sat on the couch. As I was on the phone with my lawyer Y/N watched me. She wanted to help so bad. The only thing is I don't want her tied up in this. Jion woke up coming out of the room. She was rubbing her eyes and still tired. Jion came straight to me and crawled in my lap. As she laid there I felt nervous. Could I possibly lose my family to my mother. How did this happen to me.

Later that day I took the girls out we went to the market for some reason. As we was walking Jion I swear she's just like me. She was tasting everything. If she didn't have food she some how came back with food. Y/N wasn't giving it to her. I wasn't giving it to her so how was she getting it. While in the market we passed a fish stand. Jion stopped looking at the animals in the tanks. She touched the glass only to jump back. A octopus stuck to the glass. Jion looked at me I said "what". She looked back at it then back to me she said "I want it". I said "your not getting a octopus". Jion sighed the pouted I turned so I wouldn't give in. Then I heard a splash I turned Jion was trying to grab the poor little octopus. Was this child not scared of anything. I said "yah Im Jion that is deadly" she jerked her hand out. She started to cry I said "why are you crying". Jion said "my sl.. sleeve" it was soaked. I sighed picking her up only my child. I dried her sleeve as much as possible. Then I sat her back down taking her hand. I pulled her away before she tried a second time to get the octopus. She was a strange child but I loved her dearly. Y/N was looking at some things when we found her. I didn't even mention the octopus. Y/N said "does this look nice for Jion" she held up a dress. I said "yes its cute". She smiled then bought it I was glad she was here. As we was walking we started to get hungry. We went to a cafe and decided to eat there. Jion was playing on my phone as we waited. Y/N noticed Jion's sleeve and looked at me. Oh no here it comes she said "what happened to her sleeve" I snickered. I said "she tried to fight a octopus is what happened". Y/N glared at me she said "you let her stick her hand in a nasty fish tank" I said "I didn't let her she done it herself". She was mad I said "I turned to get something and next I heard was water splashing she's trying to grab the poor creature and then gets mad because her sleeve got wet". She snickered then laughed she said "she's just like you". I said "um no I don't touch octopuses". Y/N shook her head then our food came. Our day was amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world because the girls I love are here with me.

*I'm so sorry for the late update but I have been very busy and I'll try and get more published thank you so much for reading and please comment what you guys think thank you and enjoy.*