Chapter 6

JB Prov
I was out looking for house after talking to Junior's grandma. Then I found one it wasn't expensive at all I was glad and it had enough room for when Jion gets older. So I decided to get the home for us and not tell my mother about it either. Junior called his grandmother she was bringing me the baby and her bag. Then I walked around the house I smiled it has two rooms so this was perfect. When she arrived with Jion she walked around she said "its a lovely place to raise a baby she will grow up looking at the city" JB said "I'm glad I found us a house finally". Now my plans was to raise her and make her the happiest little girl.

the night at the first house
I was placing dishes in the cabinet while Jion was in her swing asleep she was the best little girl. As I was unpacking the door bell rang I looked it was Mark. I let him in he came in then he took his shoes off he said "so are you almost done unpacking". I said "I just like these few dishes and then her room". Mark said "how are you doing this alone" I looked at him he said "it looks so hard". This made me laugh a little then I said "no its not hard because she's my daughter my world my princess i want to see her grow up happy and remember her mother" Mark smiled. He said "no one can forget Y/N she was a ray of sunshine anywhere she goes". Jion then started to whine I walked over to her I picked her up. Mark said "so how are you going to get a baby sitter" I said "I have one". This made his curious he said "who" I said "Junior's grandma" Mark said " I love her baking this child is lucky". We laughed then I went and unpacked her room and put her clothes in the closet and dresser. Mark said "why is your mom trying to make you marry Hani" I shrugged. I said "but it will never happen I promise that". Mark said "she don't even like kids does she" I said "I don't know honestly". Then I finished thanks to mark's help I sighed then looked around. It was good everything was put together and put away now I was officially moved in my new house with Jion. As Jion was sleeping Mark and me was talking in the living room. Mark said "would you officially date in the future when she is a little older". I said "I don't think I would". Then I said "but when she moves out I might just ugh I don't know Mark". Then they talked the night away almost before falling asleep.