Chapter 12

Jackson Prov.
I was literally stunned to the point to where I couldn't move when I heard BamBam saying my name. Then he walked over he said "Jackson Wang" I looked at after I snapped out of it he said"what are you staring at" I pointed. He turned he said "what is it I dont see nothing" I said "isn't that Y/N over there" BamBam finally found who I was pointing to. He was frozen now I was right it had to be her that had to be JB's wife. Then when she turned it was her but she was dead how was she here or was we imagining things.

BamBam prov.
When I seen her I couldn't believe but she did die the doctors says she did I was so stunned. I had nothing to say nor could I even move because that has to be her but how we watched her get put in the ground. Then Yugyeom came over with Jion I took her he caught sight of Y/N he was frozen too we all was except Jion.

Yugyeom prov.
When I seen Hyungs wife I was scared is she a ghost here to haunt us or is she alive. I didn't want to find out if she was a ghost but she doesn't look like one but I wonder if BamBam and Jackson have any idea of what to do I wonder if we should tell JB. When she turned it was definitely her because Jion is the exact replica of her mother. She has her face, eyes, and nose but has JB's smile. It just that something wasn't adding up and I wanted to know what it was.