Chapter 9

Jackson's house / prov
I was sitting on the couch Jion was in my lap refusing to move. Hani was in the floor looked like she was about to lose it. She made another attempt to give her a piece of candy and Jion screamed when she got close. Then I got a text call it was JB.

"Well how are they doing did she show up"- JB

"Oh she showed up she isn't getting anywhere looks like she is ready to just explode"- jackson.

"Wow Jion is being that difficult"- JB

"Yes she gets this part from you do you know that"- jackson.

"Yep I know"- JB

Then I said "ok well this isn't going anywhere but I need to go shower so good luck". When I sat Jion down I just got into the bathroom when I heard a *SLAP*. Then Jion screaming I ran out to find her laying on the floor and Hani standing above her. I yelled "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO" Jion screamed "APPA" her face red from the slap and crying so much. Hani just left I didn't know what to do I called JB I had no other option.

JB prov.
I just landed in Japan when I got to the hotel Junior and me was relaxing before we went to a meeting. As I laid there I heard my phone I looked Jackson was calling me. When I answered I heard Jion screaming and calling for me. I said "Jackson what happened" he said in a panick "you should have never invited Hani". I got mad I said "what did she do to my daughter". Junior turned I put it on speaker Jackson said "she just smacked her across the face". I froze Junior yelled "WHAT" I said "is Jion hurt" Jackson said "she is bruised" I threw my phone then Junior grabbed it. He said "we will be back soon" Jackson said "no I will bring her to you in Japan". I was ready to tear Hani apart then Jackson hung up.

Jackson prov
After I got off the phone with JB Jion was still crying for her appa I hugged her she calmed down a little then she started to sniffle and cough. Then the door bell rung I looked it was BamBam I was glad he came. I let him in he said "what's the oh my gosh what happened to Jion". I said "Hani smacked her" BamBam said "oh no she didn't" I nodded he said "get ready we going to her house". He was joking I hoped I left Jion with him then got ready after we left he drove. We searched everywhere for Hani then found her with Yugyeom.