Chapter 1

• JB Prov

Its been a few weeks since my wife's funeral I was home with the my daughter. She was sleeping she is only 11 weeks old. Jion is my world I am her father I will protect her. As I was cleaning up the house my mother came from the kitchen. She said "son what time do you have to go to work tomorrow". I said "um I might skip again for Jion" she sighed. Then she said "please go back to work it will be better to get out and enjoy some fresh air" I smiled.

• Mother Prov •
  I was in the kitchen when I saw my son cleaning up the babies things I sighed then walked in there. I said "son are you going to work tomorrow" he said "I might skip again for Jion" I sighed he has been missing so much. I know he is worried about the baby but he also needs to work. I said "please go back to work it will be better if you go and enjoy some fresh air" he just smiled. I sighed then walked to my room. Its been a few weeks since the funeral I want him to find love again. But its also to early for him to even think about love. His heart is set on only raising Jion and his work I miss his happy self. I sighed then I felt tears forming will he always be like this from now on.

JB Prov •
When ummah left to go to her room I sighed then sat down on the couch I felt bad for her. She looks so depressed it hurts to see her like that she must feel bad for me. But I'm happy I have my daughter I don't need a love life anymore. Then I heard Jion wake up I smiled then walked to my room. She was laying there moving around I picked her up and kissed her cheek. Her eyes remind me of Y/N I sighed then walked to the living room. I put her down then went to get her a bottle since she hasn't ate. When I came back she was laying on her tummy I picked her up then sat on the couch. As she ate I watched the news it is suppose to get cold very soon. I said "Jion should appa go back to work" her eyes looked at me. Then she looked around I sighed then said "I miss your ummah". As I watched the news ummah came down the hall she said "I have to go somewhere". I said " do you need me to come with you" she said "no its to cold for Jion". She got her coat I said "ummah please don't go out alone it is probably snowing please let me go with you to make sure your ok". When she nodded I got up I got dressed then dressed Jion warmly. We left the house as I drove she rode in the back with Jion she said "go to the cafe I have to meet a friend" I nodded. When we reached the cafe I turned the car off and got out. As I got Jion she walked on in I sighed then got my baby and walked inside. As I came through the door she was talking to two women I sighed then walked over and sat next to her. Ummah said "son this is my close friend and her daughter Hani" I smiled she said "I hope you and Hani become close"I looked at her she smiled brightly I was stunned.