Chapter 18

Jb prov.

I was at home after the police station I was so lost. What was my mother thinking did she really want me to get rid of the only thing keeping me happy. I sighed Join was laying on the couch watching cartoons. She was so tired I could tell. Then I said "Jion let's go take a nap. She said "no" I looked at her she has gotten sassy. Jion was fighting sleep I opened my arms she got up and ran to me I picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder. I fixed her a drink when I finished I heard light snoring I looked she was sound asleep. I knew she was sleepy then I went and laid her down. As I cleaned up her dog was laying in her bed. I heard my phone I walked over it was umma.

*let's meet and talk about the custody* -umma

*your joking right* -JB

*son I don't want to have to do this to you* -umma

*do what to me ? Huh? Take my only reason for living away. Or take her make me marry which WONT happen then let me start a NEW FAMILY* -JB

*son* -umma

*no I'm officially done with you this is over the top* -JB

I locked my phone then sighed I said "I will fight for my child". Then I heard the door bell I walked to the pad on the wall. It was Mark and Youngjae. When I let them in they had food I was confused. Mark said "we was out eating and figured you was hungry since you haven't contact us so we got together and bought you food". I smiled they was the best I took the food and sat down. Youbgjae said "where's Jion". I said "she just went down for a nap" he nodded. Then JB was about to take a bit when he heard her start crying he got up. When he walked in the bedroom she was sitting up. He said "Jion" she raised her arms. When he picked her up he walked back out with her. She was back asleep Youngjae said "she's asleep again". JB peeked at her she was he sighed then said "this child" he laid her next to him on the couch then they started eating. Mark was looking around when he said "where did you get those taken".

I looked I said "oh at the company when she went the last time"

I looked I said "oh at the company when she went the last time". Mark said "your biggest fan" Youngjae said "she is tall for her age" Mark said "she's 3". I said "2" Mark said "no way" i nodded he said "she's two". Mark said "how is she so tall like that". Youngjae said "genes". Mark thought *I'm about to genes you in a minute* he sighed then said "she's tall for her age is what I meant". I nodded i said "she is". Then she woke up she curled up then sat up her hair was everywhere. I smiled then brushed it back. She looked sleepy still I said "bit". She opened her mouth I put the food in her mouth. Mark said "when do you start the court stuff". I said "should be soon but my lawyer is handling it all" he nodded. Jion got up she went to her room grabbed her penguin then laid in the floor. She stared at us as if we done something bad. Then she started to cry I said "what what". I said "do you not feel good" she just laid there and cried. Then i went and grabbed her a blanket I wrapped her up then took her to the hopsital. Mark and Youngjae came. When we got there I hated this place for one reason.

Y/N...