Chapter 13

JB prov.
  I landed in Korea I went to my house dropped my bag off only to find the guys here with pale faces. Jion was playing with her blocks I said "guys" they looked at me. Jion ran to me she raised her little arms Bambam said "we saw her" I said "who exactly Hani where I need to have a few words". He cut me off when he said "Y/N" I was completely frozen on the spot she was dead how can be say that. Then his face really did look like he saw a ghost I said "where tell me". Jackson said "the park she is still there". I put Jion down she went to play I left I ran to the park hoping they wasn't joking. When I got there I searched the play ground she was no where to be found then I ran to the paths as I looked up and down everyone she was no where in sight. The hope I had was fading and fading fast then I sat down on the ground I couldn't catch my breath. Then a voice I would recognize anywhere said "are you ok are you hurt". I looked up it was her it was my Y/N she was back. She came back to me her face started to tear up then she dropped to her knees and hugged me tightly. I started to cry I was o much happier she was alive and not hurt but why did this feel like a dream. Her sobs in my ear felt like a dream I couldn't help but think this was a dream. Until she said "where's our baby" my heart stopped it was her it was truly her or was it.