Chapter 9

Perrie's Point of View:

Sam pleaded not guilty. Which means the case is going to be taken to court. Sam's going to bring up me and Jade, and, under oath, I will have no choice but to tell the truth. Which means admitting I am with Jade. I'm so not ready. I just, I can't do this. I can't imagine what my mum would be like. I can't see it going well. I imagine this to be a nightmare. There is no way this can go well. She would tell me to leave the house, and never go back. Ugh, what am I going to do? It's not like she helped by spending all of her time with HIM too...

Jade's Point Of View:

I wanted everyone to know. My mum, my brother, the school, literally everyone. Just I can't. I know that Perrie is worried about coming out, but I just want everything to not be secretive. I was talking to a friend of the group, about helping me with the next performance day. I was listening intently as he said I should make a song about having to hide a relationship.  He said I could sing a duet with him, or I could go solo. I decided on a solo, but I did want to still work with him for a while longer. From there on, the writing process began. He wrote his solo parts, as I completed the rest of the song. He wanted it to be my work, and told me to write another version for my solo. I listened to his advice as we carried on working on the song. Soon enough, I was around at his house a lot, working on the backing track and making sure the parts worked well. I don't think Perrie was all that pleased...

Leigh's Point Of View:

"But why hang around with him and not me? I'm her girlfriend!" I looked at Jesy worriedly as Perrie continued to yell out in frustration. Jade had recently been hanging around with a friend of ours, Jason. She had told me and Jesy the plan she had, but we said that we wouldn't tell Perrie. This time, we weren't going to tell Perrie and then lock them both in a music room.

"Perrie, remember you're not in all of Jade's classes. She has a project for science, and her partner is Jason. You literally have to spend that much time together to complete projects in that subject. Especially when your teacher is the most strict one in the school." Jesy tries to comfort Perrie while keeping the secret. Perrie rolls her eyes. She has done this everyday since this began. People saw Jason and Jade laughing in the hallways, and because high school teens are obsessed with relationship statuses, everyone began to assume there was something there. We all knew for a fact that it was a case of good friendship, even Perrie, but once Perrie has fallen, she doesn't like any type of threat to what she has.

Perrie decides to stay quiet for the rest of lunch, thankfully for Jesy and me. I love Perrie, don't get me wrong, she is an amazing friend, but while she's in a mood like this... You know what, don't get me started.

As we walk into performing arts, Jade can be seen at our usual table. Which is now weird, because usually she sits next to Jason. We walk over, and Perrie kept her mouth shut, not wanting to let anything out on her girlfriend. We all sit, and Perrie starts to become distant. Jade looks over to me and Jesy, but all we do is shrug. This was what we expected after all.

Jade's Point Of View:

I knew for a fact that Perrie wasn't gonna be happy about me hanging around with Jason, so I didn't bother trying to talk to her while she was in a mood with me. I already knew she wouldn't talk to me. I sit there, not knowing what to do.

"Ok class, I'll need you to decide if you want a partner and who it will be or if you are doing a solo." Mr Bieber announces. I already discussed with Perrie before she was in a mood with me that I was planning a solo song. I'm not so happy about that choice now. If she was performing with me, she wouldn't have any choice but to talk to me. I just hope she will forgive me once she sees why I have been with Jason all the time. Because right now, being without my girlfriend, it really sucks.