The Way it Works

CHAPTER NINETEEN.

"It fits!" I scream as I walk out of my room.

"You look gorgeous" Jack says. I smile and then turn to face the mirror. I feel amazing in my big white dress, it's like a Disney movie.

"Go on then Jack, your turn"

"Oh god" he says, handing me Willow. I can't believe she is nearly two! It's taken a while to settle in and get the money together but it was worth the wait. On top of that it was hard to find a wedding dress to fit over my bump.

This time it's a boy and I know Jacks ecstatic, all he wants to do it buy clothes and mini fishing rods. Willow has her little pink dress on with her long hair in a braid, she looks stunning.

Then Jack walks out wearing his tux and I laugh.

" you look sexy" I joke. Then in response to my comment he spins around and winks. See you later he says and then runs out of the house letting the hair stylists and makeup artists in as he goes. They really make a big deal out of weddings here which is nice but you either go full out or you don't do anything, simple as.

After about three hours of prep, I get into the white limo with my bridesmaids Ellie and Willow, my mum and my dad.

Before I know it I'm at the church standing next to Jack. We do all the vows and then as he reads what he wrote for me, tears in both of our eyes and I realise how much I love him, Jack. My husband.