xx

Dan

"That was nice."
I stared up at Phil from my position under his arm. I laughed, shaking my head at his choice of words.
"For somebody who pretended to be straight for 13 years, you sure know how to suck a dick." I teased, climbing onto his lap. I was dressed in only fresh underwear and my dads football jersey. Phil was laying on his back, his arms reached up and playing with my hair.
"What can I say, I know what guys like." Phil laughed, tracing my lips with his finger.
"We need to talk to my parents about you staying." I whispered, but Phil gripped my hips so I couldn't climb off his clothed lap.
"Not yet." He whined.
"Soon." I mumbled, flopping onto his bare chest.

"What are we?" Phil whispers after a small moment of peaceful silence.
"What do you want to be?" I asked, propping myself to look at him. Phil hesitated, brushing my hair off of my forehead.
"Together." He whispered so quietly I barely heard him. "But you never would. You're too good for me. After all the shit I've done, I can't believe you even let me in. I understand why you could never trust me. I'm a fucking jerk." He looked like he was about to cry, so I kissed him quickly.
"You just sucked my dick, of course I trust you." I joked, Phil's body rattling with laughter against mine.
"Phil," I whispered and he looked at me hopefully. "Okay."
"What?"
"I said, okay."
"Okay as in, together okay?" He asked shocked and I giggled.
"Kiss me, jerk."
He kissed me softly, every movement full of apology. Cupping his face, I rested my forehead against his, breathing softly.
"You're beautiful." Phil mumbled.
I kissed him again.
-
"Mom, Dad, can myself and Phil talk to you?" I asked, walking into the lounge room. My dad looked up and us, his face tightening with held in laughter. My mom shot him a look, but he burst into laughter quickly and my mom snarled at him, trying to hold in her own laughter.
"What's so funny?" I asked hesitantly, glancing at Phil. My mom snorted as my dad fell on the floor laughing and gasping for air.
"Sit," my mom stopped for laughter. "Sit down, boys." I sat across from her, my dad on the floor. Linking my arm with Phil's, we waited for her to continue.
"We know," she could barely continue without laughing.
"Mom!" I yelled. "Tell me!"

"We know that Phil was," she paused. "Touching you under the table."
"Oh fuck Phil!" My dad gasped, imitating me from earlier.
"Tom!" My mom yelled. "We weren't going to tell them we heard them in the bedroom!"
I screamed and covered my face with my hands. Phil, however, was howling with laughter next to me.
"This isn't happening." I whispered, shaking my head.
My dad did a high pitched moan from the carpet, still finding it hard to hold in any laughter. "Dad." I whined, my face bright red. "I'm your son!"

Once the laughter had died down and my dad had stopped imitating my moans, I presented my parents with Phil staying.
"Just for a week." Phil added. "I need time to get on my feet; get a job and such so I can live alone."
"And because it's winter break, you don't have to worry about school and such." I stated, smiling. My parents glanced at each other, nodding swiftly to one another.
"Stay as long as you need, dear." Mom announced and Phil broke out in a grin.
"Thank you so much." He exclaimed, grabbing my hand tightly. Sighing with relief, I snuggled into his shoulder.
"But we're sound proofing your room." Dad quickly added, winking at Phil.
"Dad!"

My mom set up the spare room for Phil, insisting that he couldn't stay in my room for a week and he needed his own space. He had his things placed in the corner neatly as he sat on the small bed, pulling off his shoes.

"I'm going to get changed." I stated, walking to my room and putting on a pair of daggy Star Wars pj bottoms and a black shirt. Phil had done the same when I returned; dressed in sweatpants and a grey shirt.

"Cute." He teased, ruffling my hair.
"Ew." I laughed, shoving him playfully at his cheesiness.
"Do you wanna dance?" He asked, putting a song I didn't know on. I rolled my eyes as he pulled on my arm, trying to spin me.
"I don't dance."
"I know you can."
I swayed with him, my arms draped lazily around his neck. He spun me, tightening me against his chest.
"Is this Maroon5?" I asked, gesturing to his phone that was playing a new song I recognised. Phil nodded, concentrating on our dancing.
"Adam Levine is daddy." I blurted, laughing but Phil's eyes widened.
"Daddy?" He questioned, a smirk playing on his lips. I sighed, playing with his hair.
"You have a daddy kink?"
"Shut up." I shot.
"You do."
"I don't."
"You do."
"I do."
Phil snorted. "Ewww." He groaned, teasing me. I smacked his arm, but he just pulled me closer.
"Don't kink shame me." I scowled. "Like it doesn't turn you on."
He rolled his eyes. "Nope."
"So if I called you Daddy, you would do nothing about it? You wouldn't find that hot?"
He shook his head quickly, but biting his lip as he hesitated.
"Okay," I whispered, leaning up to his ear. "Daddy."
"Stop." He laughed.
"Daddy." I whined, hanging from his shoulders.
"Gross."
"Your dick says otherwise."
Phil blushed furiously, trying to hide his embarrassment by hiding his face in my shoulder.

"I need to sleep." I said finally, pulling from Phil's embrace. He pouted, but nodded as I walked to the door.
"Goodnight Dan." Phil whispered.
"Goodnight," I replied. "Daddy."
I heard him laugh as I walked to my room, climbing into bed and closing my eyes with Phil on my mind.

It was coming onto 4am and I had barely slept a wink. I found it difficult to get comfortable, it was too hot or too cold and the air above me was thick from my constant heavy, angered breaths.

As going for a few runs up and down the stairs crossed my mind, my door opened a crack, a slither of the hallway light poking through. Just as I started to panic and welcome death from a supernatural misfortune, Phil poked his head in.
"Dan?" He whispered, his voice tired.
"Yeah?"
"Are you awake?"
"Yes, Phil." I snorted, watching him as he opened the door wider.
"Can I sleep with you?" His voice sounded distant and small, like he had been crying.
"Of course."

The bed shifted as he climbed in next to me, facing me through the dimly lit room. As I opened my mouth to speak, a soft sob escaped Phil's lips.
"Phil..." I whispered, stroking his wet cheeks. "Phil, don't cry."
He curled into me, tangling our limbs.
"What's wrong?" I asked after a moment of his quiet sniffles filling the room.
"Why don't my parents accept me like yours do? Why don't they love me?" He sobbed, his voice cracking.
"Oh, Phil." I found it hard to keep my tears back, my body aching from his sadness. "They don't deserve your love. They're horrible people."
"But I love them, Dan." Phil cried, gripping my shirt. "What does that say about me? I'm pathetic."

"Listen," I started, wiping his tears. "You are not pathetic. You are anything but. You're a beautiful person. Sometimes, we love people for the wrong reasons and sometimes we love people who can't return that affection and do you know why? Because Donald Trump was foreseen in the great eye of Jesus Christ and the universe was so enraged that it threw in immense pain and emotional suffering."

Phil laughed softly, making me grin.
"Thanks." He told me softly, stroking my exposed hip. Kissing his forehead, my eyes fluttered closed.

"I like you, Daniel Howell." Phil mumbled sleepily, placing lazy kisses on my chest.
"You're not so bad yourself, Phil Lester."