xxi

Phil

It was hot.
Too hot.
The warmth of Dans body on top of mine was too warm, but seemingly comfortable and welcoming.
"Dan." I whispered.
He had managed to squirm into a position where he was basically on top of me, his shirt pulled up, exposing his back and his face pressed against my chest.
"Dan." I tried, slightly louder. He stirred, his copper eyes fluttering open and staring at me sleepily. "You're suffocating me." I joked, answering his questioning stare. He rolled off of me, laying next to me in silence after muttering an apology.

"I was dreaming." He mumbled, sleep lacing his voice.
"What about?" I asked.
"You."
I smiled sheepishly. Dans leg was still draped over my lap, his face squished against his pillow as small half-asleep mumbles left his lips. After realizing he was just laying there and not going back to sleep, I tried to strike up a conversation.

"What are we doing today?" I asked and he propped himself up on his elbows, grinning.
"Make out. Eat. Make out. Sleep."
"Brilliant." I congratulated, tracing patterns on his exposed parts of his skin.

He attached his lips to mine, cupping my face eagerly as I deepened the kiss.
I pulled away reluctantly, biting his lip longingly as we dis attached.
"This is nice," I started, interlocking our fingers. "But I'm hungry."
"I don't want to get up." Dan groaned.
"If you make me cereal, I'll repay you later." I bargained, sending him a wink. Dan jumped up, pulling a jumper over his head to shield himself from the crisp winter air.
"Get up then." He demanded. I laughed, pulling myself from underneath the duvet with reluctance.

Dan was standing behind his breakfast bar, pouring milk into two bowls.
"Whoa." I exclaimed, staring at him with shock. "What the hell are you doing?"
He stared at me with confusion, holding up the milk a little higher in answer.
"You don't like cereal?" He asked, lowering the milk onto the bench.
"What? Of course I like cereal."
"Then what is it?"
I took a deep breath, taking in the monstrosity before me.
"You're," I paused, gesturing to the bowls. "You're pouring the milk first?"
"You don't do it like this?"
"How do you know how much cereal to put in? What if it overflows?" I ask in awe, my eyes wide at his actions.
"Uh," Dan continues to pour milk into the bowl before pouring cocoa puffs over top. He handed me the cereal and a spoon, taking a seat on the couch, gesturing for me to join him.

"We should like, do something today." I suggested awkwardly as Dan flicked through channels.
"What?"
"Like do something."
"Like fuck?" He blurted and my mouth dropped open at his choice of words. Since I had first seen Dan, he had come across as this charming boy who had the innocence level of American Idol Kelly Clarkson.
"No!" I exclaimed, shaking my head. "Like do something, as something together."
Dan stared at me in disbelief. "Are you listening to yourself? All I can get from your words are suggestive sex."
I snorted, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.
"I want to do something cheesy and fun." I stated, listening carefully to my words.
"Like something as a couple?" He asked and I nodded, my heart fluttering at him calling us a couple. It was a stupid school girl thing to do, but I loved it too much.

"Okay." Dan smiled, placing his empty bowl of cereal on the coffee table. "What did you have in mind?"
I shrugged. "We could go to the mall for lunch." I felt like an idiot and I could tell that Dan sensed that in my quiet voice. He nodded encouragingly, pushing against my body and even though it was a friendly gesture, I felt my head spin when his skin came into contact with mine.

I snaked my hand around his waist, teasing at his waistband with my finger tips. A small gasp slipped from his lips and I smirked unknowingly.
He turned to face me, falling onto my chest with my legs wrapped around his waist. I pressed my lips up onto his but quickly pulled away when Dan started to move against me.
"S-sorry." Dan stuttered but I shook my head.
"I think we're moving too fast." I blurted as Dans face fell.
"Oh." Dan sighed. "If you're not comfortable we can slow things down, if you like."
I shook my head. "I'm fine with making out constantly. I just don't want you to feel as if we're moving too fast and that you're going to be some meaningless fuck or something."
Dan smiled. "You're terrible with words."
"I know." I whispered, running my hands on his back.
"But no, Phil. I don't feel that way. I'm just like horny all the time and you're good with your hands."
I snorted loudly, laughing and rolling my head back. Dan quickly attached his lips to my neck, sucking on my skin tenderly.

"Dan." I groaned, knowing he was leaving visible marks.
"What?" He asked, a cocky grin plastered on his face.
"You're going to leave marks."
"I know." He muttered, pushing my shirt up by the hem in an effort to take it off.
"What do you want Dan?" I asked, my voice raspy and low.
"What you did yesterday." He muttered, his lips wet and swollen. I climbed off the couch, untangling our limbs and sitting between his legs on the floor. As I went to pull his pyjama pants down, I was quickly reminded by my subconscious that Dans parents were just down the hall.

"Your parents." I stated, moving my hands away.
"What about them?" Dan asked, grabbing my hands and moving them back to his crotch area.
"They're in the same house."
"Yeah but they're asleep and they were here yesterday." Dan said calmly, rolling his body against my hands and I let out a low laugh.
"They won't be asleep once I start. You're not exactly quiet." I teased, standing from the floor. Dan groaned in frustration, rolling his eyes.
"Later?" He asked and I nodded, raking my eyes eagerly down his body.
"Right, Ive gotta go f-" he stopped himself. "Shower. I'm going to go shower."

is this book getting too smutty? or not smutty enough?
also im writing another fic but idk if ill post it until i finish this ??? ive never done a fic like the one im currently writing so :///
-holly