Meet Rick

Alright warning this chapter will have abuse later so if you don't like it don't read. Just fair warning

-----------------------------------------------

Rick's pov:

I pound on my mates door ordering him to let me in but I hear no movement indicating he's coming towards the door. Stupid mate should know to listen to me,without me he would have been killed just like that.

Growling I go away from his room and stomp into the kitchen pissed at how he won't listen to me. It's bad enough I have to have him as mate knowing his first time wasn't with me,he's fricken mute,covered in ugly scars,but no to top it all off he won't obey like he suppose to do.

I'm a dominant wolf into the whole bondage thing but I don't follow most of the rules as that's me and I hardly practice the lifestyle so why should I follow dumb rules.

My mate was suppose to be a whiny annoying female that would give my pups and keep her mouth shut like a good doll, but no I get a fricken male who I have to put a loving caring act with in front of him and his brothers so they don't know what I'm like really.

Growling I take a swing of beer and grab the the rest of the pack out of the fridge as I plop down on the sofa in my living room. My wolf is just as mad I am at our mate being a male and not listen to us.

Stupid male needs to learn his place as my mate I growl chugging my beer and opening another one.

Alex's pov (Warning there will be abuse)

I sigh laying on my bed, I hear noises coming for the living room but ignore them until my door gets kicked open making me jump and yelp as I see my mate staring at me with red eyes.

"Hello mate~" He growled stalking over to me as I panic as I catch the smell of alcohol on him and the look in his is scary.

"Lets play~" he sings evilly with a smirk and I see the belt in his hands and that's when I move dashing to the corner of the room and whimpering as he walks towards me.

*Stop* I sigh in panic wanting him to stop but he just giggles and raises the belt above him as he traps me in the corner.

I scream at the first hit raising my arms to protect my face as more hits rian down me getting harder every hit until I feel my blood pooling and running down my skin that's now open with cuts from the metal belt piece and full of welts.

"I didn't want a male mate, I wanted a female mate who would take what I give her. But no I get you, a worthless used whore." he growls hitting me again and again as tears run down my face.

I can't shift to get away, my wolf is dead or sealed inside me so my wounds won't heal as fast a normal wolf. Whimpering I curl into a ball trying to minimize the damage being done to me and start sobbing as my blood pools around me.

My vision starts getting fuzzy as he hits me harder while kicking me now. I wanted someone to save me from the pain and hell me mate was putting me through,the hell the wizard put me through.

I guess this what I'm meant for..being a punching bag...maybe dying is better. I think as I sink to darkness but not before I hear shouting and my limp body being picked as someone calls my name telling me to stay awake.