Alex

Sorry I know this update sucks,my writing muse is just shit right now. We have gotten a new cat,his story will be at the bottom of the update but his mane is Sylvester and that's his picture.

Alex pov:

After our sexy time in the bathroom Sebastian finally let's me out to go swimming. I love the ocean and how cold the water is as it splashes at my feet making him smiled as I run through the water where it meets the beach.

"Be careful mon loup." He calls from his spot on the beach as he suns himself a little on some towels we brought down.

"I'll be fine!" I call back happily running in the water Fowl barking happily in mind as the water splashed over my feet again bringing sand and shells up with it from the depths of the ocean.

"Oh wow." I say seeing all the shells deciding to collect some of them to remember this by since I wanna make a bunch of memories and bringing home souvenirs is the best way to do that.

"Are you having fun?" My mate asks coming behind me making me jump since I hadn't heard him cause of the sand muffling his steps as I turn and smile at him.

"Yeah." I say happily as I start picking up some shells with a happy smile. Sebastian chuckles wraps his arms around me looking at the shells with a smile as he nuzzled my neck gently.

"We can put them in a bucket." he says handing me a small bucket making me smile and put the shells in it, I have a bunch of different colored ones. Some are red and orange,some are white,a few black ones,and my best find is a sand dollar.

We shell hunt for a good half hour before heading into side to eat lunch. Today has been a really great day so far. Sebastian cooks up some hamburgers on the grill and we eat those in a comfortable silence.

I know something is stressing him out but I won't pry,he's made my life so much better and so much more exciting. I'm so happy to have him as my second chance mate and if this feeling in my stomach is correct maybe the father of my child.

"Mon loup how about we go swimming in an hour?" He asked making me look up and smile nodding my head quickly. This whole time we haven't really gone swimming just sit on the beach and sunning or snuggling I said no to beach sex cause I am not cleaning sand out of my ass.

He smiled as he collected the dirty plates, I think he know what I'm feeling but I won't really find out until we get back home for all I know I could be feeling gas or something. Getting up I stretch happily with a content sigh.

I don't really wanna head back home tomorrow but I miss seeing my nephews and even my brother and his over protective mate.

"What are you thinking so hard about over there?" Sebastian asks flicking my nose gently making me blink and jump back a little with a blush.

"I just don't wanna go home yet." I say with a soft sigh as he go to him and cuddle into his chest hearing his heartbeat in my ear.

He chuckled picking me up and carrying me out near the beach with a smile "Then let's get on last swim." he says setting me down as he quickly runs to the water going under it before he surfaces with a tail making me jaw drop.

Sorry,I know this one sucks. So this is Sylvester's story: a friend of mine saved a cat a few days ago. He was working and a man drove past throwing a black garbage bag out his car,my friend works as installing garage doors so this was weird to them. When the opened the bag it had 6 cats in it,he save one but it was causing some problems in their house and since Jojo just passed my mom and asked if we could take the new cat in. We have no idea is actual age though but he is very friendly.