Epilogue

Sorry for the short ending but I honestly had no idea how to end it XD That and mind wondering a little cause some bitch at work is trying to start shit with me -_-

Sebastian pov:

It's been a year since I almost lost Alex and got him back after three months of him being in a comma. The Wizard was executed in front of all of us two months of Alex was rescued, turns out he was trying preserve his life by taking that of other races.

He was a sick son of bitch and we were all happy to see him burn like the bastard he was. He enjoyed torturing and raping all his victims before he killed him, he even smiled as he told the council who decided his fate how mush loved it and according to Black you could smell the sick lust coming off him as he described it.

"Seb." Alex whined snapping me from my thoughts to look at my mate who's playfighting with our daughter. It's a miracle she's alive today and I'm forever grateful so Artemis for saving her as I smile at them.

Our daughter is a little nagel maturing fast like a werewolf child she's already walking and saying some words even though she's only a year old. Giggling I watch Alex letting her win in their play fight before he pushes her gently away for her to go play with her cousins who adore her and are wrapped around her tiny little fingers.

"I love you." Alex says jumping into my arms as I chuckle holding him to me in the lounge chair I'm laying in so his cute bubble butt is right over my crotch making my cock alive with perverted thoughts of me devouring my cute mate.

"Hmm some devouring sound amazing~" He send to me through our link before the litle minx started grinding on me seductively making it hard for me to hold in my moan before some plants grab him off me making him yelp in shock.

"None of that outside." Sage says pouting at us. His powers having awoken a month ago meaning he got to met his real birth mother Artemis as I groan in frustration as Alex got me hot and bothered and my little mate knows it as he cackling above me. Sage's powers are that of earth and he has too much fun messing with the plants in the garden and the little green house Alex got made.

"Come on Sage can't I get a little love?" I wine as Black come over chuckling at the scene before giving Sage a kiss on the cheek and giving him a light smack to his butt making him gasp and blush making Alex squeak as the vines let him go making him drop down on me.

"Hey!" Alex growls jumping at his brother and they start fighting like children as Black slumps into the chair next to me.

"They're like children." he sighs watching them get dirt on their clothes and tugging on each other hair.

"Yes they are." I agree as I offer him some lemonade.

"BITCH DON'T BITE ME!" Sage screams as Alex laughs loudly.

"THEN DON'T KNEE ME IN THE BALLS!" Alex laughs as Sage growls and their fighting continues as Black and I laugh our asses off watching them.

Everything is perfect, my mate is alive and well and our daughter is alive and well and the only who could hurt them is dead. Smiling I go and pull Alex to me claiming his mouth in a hot rough kiss making him moan before he pulls back tugging me to the gardening shed.

Yes everything is just perfect I couldn't ask for anything more.  

Like I said sorry for the short ending but remember vote and comment XD Also this means The Wolf and His Vampire is no longer on hold ;) Also I just realized goign tough my planning sheet, Y es I have planned sequels I names Sage and Black's youngest Dennis the same name as one of the twin wizards Blaze and Dennis so I'm changing the wizard one to Gage so there will be a bit of editing in my first story to find those parts...