Sebastian

Sorry this has taken so long,been busy cleaning and dealing with life -_- but here it is an await update <3 and this one will have some cute fluff 

Sebastian

After Alex got back control he blushed like crazy before hiding under the blankets. Chuckling I pet his blanket covered back, Fowl sure know some tricks with his tongue and he took my commands pretty well, with Alex I have to be sweet and a little dominating so it works out between both of them.

"Mon loup you can come out,it felt good and there's no need to be embarrassed." I say soothingly with a chuckle knowing he's most likely chewing Fowl out and Fowl is just shrugging.

With a small nodded is pull the blankets back roughly making him squeak in surprise as I quickly pick him up placing him my lap before wrapping my arms around him seeing his dark blush that goes all the way to his ears.

Chuckling I kiss his cheek lightly loosening my arms a little and letting it turn into a light hug, I didn't mean for him to panic when I went to make us some food but after what's been done to him I should have know he would panic at being left alone after out mating.

"Can we go swimming today?" he asks shyly peeking up at me with hopeful eyes,I know he wanted to go swimming when we got here but his heat made it impossible with how sudden it came on and how long it lasted.

"Of course." I say happily wanting to swim with him in the water with me,it would feel good to be able to be in my natural form. He smiled jumping out of my arm hurrying,with a limp,to the bathroom to take a bath.

Chuckling I follow him and watch him add the bubble bath,I have no problem with him acting like a child since his childhood was taken from him plus my mate know how to pick bubble baths because this one smell like fresh vanilla and jasmine.

He slips into the hot water moaning no doubt at how good it must feel on his sore muscles,but his sexy little sound is making me hard..hmm sex in the bath might be fun.

Slipping in behind I pull him into my lap so he can feel me against him making him squeak and blush darkly as he tips his head back to look at me nervously. His mind a bit chaotic with his thoughts and Fowls but I can pick out that's he getting turned on so I might as well help him.

Grabbing the soap I squeezed some onto my palms before slipping my hands into the water and grabbing him gently earning me a shocked gasp and a moan. Humming I moved hand over him teasingly feeling him getting hard under my palms as he moans softly and moves against me in pleasure.

Bring a hand up and grab on his nipples gently running my soapy hand over it easily earning me a groan as his back arches and he thrust against my palm. Smirking I continue my soapy assault on his body making him rock hard and his nipples are nice shades of red.

Turning him quickly I bring him down on my hard cock earning a scream of pleasure the bath water acting as lube as I fill him to the hilt feeling his ass smack against my balls.

"Oh fuck! You're so tight!" I growl out feeling his hot walls clench around my cock as I twitch inside of him. Growling I start moving him up on me before he grips the edge of the tub coming down on by himself, feeling like dominating him for a bit I get up suddenly making him yelp as I grab his arms pinning them to the wall above his head and jackhammering into him.

"Your ass is mine! You are mine" I growl nipping his ear as he moans in pleasure writhing against me and straining his wrist against my grip.

"Y-Yours~" he moans loudly before leaning up and biting into my mark making me growl leaning forward and biting him deeply making him let me go and moan as he cums over my chest while I shoot my load deep inside of him.

We lean against the wall as we try to catch our breath,our bodies coated in sweat and cum from Alex. Once we have our breath back I drain the dirty water and refill the tub,making sure to wash my mate lovingly as he rests against me both of us content and happy.

Sorry it's so short, vote,comment,and like XD