Alex

Kind of filler yet not. Was having trouble making this one flow. As an announcement for those you not following me, I started The Wolf and his Vampire which is Ken and his vampire mates story also I changed the cover for this book :)

Alex:

I wake up expecting not to be able to move and numb. My flashback from before wearing me out and I turn my head a bit seeing Sebastian laying beside me wondering if he saw it. I know he can read my mind and that scares me, I'm afraid when he find out how used and broken I am he'll leave me like everyone else has.

"That won't happen Mon Loup. I will never leave me." He says startling me a bit as I jump a bit before gasping in pain. My whole body feel like it's on in and needles which does not feel good and it hurts like a bitch.

"It's okay Alex,it's pass in a bit." He says moving and picking up so I'm in his lap but even through the pain I don't feel much of anything,I'm like I was before when I came here. "It's okay Alex,I will never you and I'll keep safe." He whispered in my ear as feeling comes back slowly.

"How can I believe that? Everyone betrays or leave me eventually." I say in a harsh sore voice my throat sore and scratchy. How can I believe something that's words and so many broken promises.

"You can believe me mon loup, you are my heart and I will never let you break again. I swear it on my life." He says turning me and capturing my lips with his lightly,and I can sense the truth in his words which is weird.

He pulls away and I let out a whimper,I like kissing him even though we only a few days ago. Sebastian giggles the sound deep and rich reading my thoughts as he gives me another quick kiss before picking me and heading to the bathroom.

I pout coming out of my little defense shell,he just seems to be able to get through my defences. I turned when I see my reflection and scream in shock. My hair is pure white,my skin my normal pale color but my scars are now faint lines not glaring wounds,my hair which use to be brown is now pure white and my eyes holy shit my eyes changed color from my blue ones to bright starling gold.

"Holy shit!" I whisper as I run a hand through my hair in shock not believing my reflection but the imagine in the mirror follows my moves. Swallowing I turn and look at Sebastian my eyes wide in shock.

"We need to have a talk mate about who you really are." He say making me worried I know who am so why he does think I'm someone different. "No mon Loup you are a blessed one,child of Lady Artemis herself. Her flesh and blood." He says sitting me in tub as he starts the warm water letting it run over my skin.

A child of Artemis?! He must be wrong. I'm a child of two cruel wolves who deserved what they got I think as I shake my head feeling the stirring again.

"You are wrong my dear human,we are a child of Artemis and I am your wolf Fowl" Says a voice in my head shocking me as everything goes black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Welcome home my dear son." I hear as I blink open my eyes turning my head to realise my head is resting on a womans lap while the rest of my body is laying on the edge of a fountain.

"No need to be afraid Alex." She say running a hand through my hair "I missed you so much. I am so sorry my little one,if I could I would have protected you from them my little bringer of water." she whispered tears going down her face.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask knowing by them she meant my parents,him,and Rick. Strangely I'm not afraid of her and her warmth as she pets my hair with her hand feeling loving kind of like a mother's touch.

"I should have protected you better,I should have kept you here with me but you were needed down on the earth." she says with a small sob "We don't have much time together my son as this a dream,but I had to see you again to be able to touch you once more." she say wiping at her tears.

I blink confused why is she called her son.

"Because you are my son. I am Artemis your true birth mother that good for nothing whoring bitch was who I entrusted you and your brother too to keep you safe but she and her mate betrayed me." She says softly at first but her voice and eyes turned cold and angry at the mention of the woman who raised me. "I sealed your memories of being here with me to keep and your brother safe as the dark forces would try and take you away to corrupt you,sadly by doing so I left you and them open." she sighs

"It's not your fault." I say feeling upset at her crying,she feels so warm and loving and strangely I feel like I do know this warmth.

"It my child I should have protected you and your brothers,but I didn't. I can make it right however by giving you your memories with me back." She says with a small smile touching the center of my forehead making me gasp in pain as it feel like my head is exploding.

"Rest my dear one,rest and remember." She whispers taking her finger away to kiss my forehead gently as I give into the pain as images flash through my head.