Alex

Alex pov:

I've been stuck on bed rest ever since we got back and Doc let me go,Sebastian had been super caring though so I won't complain. Although a week on bed rest is really starting to drive me and Fowl up the walls.

Good thing I was right about being pregnant and the reason I wasn't healing too fast after that attack in the water was because Fowl was trying to keep the baby alive..well that and the squid had poison needles surgically added to it so I got poisoned too.

Doc managed to stop it though so right now I'm making some baby clothes from this knitting book Sage's friend Marcia gave me as a gift,she's really nice and she even gave me a bunch of different colored yarn to help.

"Hey baby I made you lunch." My amazing mate says carrying a breakfast tray with some sandwiches and a glass of juice. Ever since he found I was carrying out child he's been making me eat more,including three big meals a day and a snack every two hours.

He found out from Doc being as skinny as I am and even though the sac was healed I could still lose the baby due to how under fed I am so he's been making sure I'm eating.

"You look hot when you think so much." He purrs snapping me out of my thoughts as I blush darkly seeing how close he is.

"S-sorry." I stutter with a blush. He chuckled happily and hands me my own plate making me smile as he we dig into our food. The sandwich is good but I taste the vitamins my mate added making me wrinkle my nose a little.

We finish our food in an okay silence as drain my glass of juice to wash the taste of the vitamins out of my mouth.

"Those things are gross." Fowl huffs a bit making me chuckle as Sebastian glares a little clearly having heard Fowl but he just sighs and takes our plates to the kitchen.

Sighing I get up out of the bed wanting to stretch my legs for a bit as I headed to the kitchen to fill a pitcher with water. I started a little garden in one of the unused rooms next to us and Black was nice enough to have some of the other tenants help tear out the walls and set up a green house system in the room.

It makes it easier to grow things during off seasons and Sage was so happy that now Black's adding to the room having the whole floor being redone,thankfully he's letting me and Sebastion be in charge of the garden so I have something to do.

"Morning Alex how's the pup?" One of the workers asks me as I walk into the area, solar lights are being added to make the light real on the plants and the roof is being extended. Thankfully we live on the higher floor right next to Sage and Black's floor and Black is having a whole new wing built to the castle.

"Oh being a little trooper, I'm not allowed to lift heavy things right now or it might re-open the tear in the sac." I tell him with a smile. I've been trying to take it easy the best I can since the tear is still being healed by Fowl,but it's almost gone so just a few more days and anything got into the sac should be out and the baby okay.

"Well that's good,you let us know if you need help alright." He says with a smile before getting back to work.

"Oh I will. Thanks." I say as I head over to the finished area and water some of the plants we have in it right now.

Hm..I think I'll have some berry bushes put in,give the berries their own area. I think before writing that down on a notepad for a na area to be built for the berries. Currently the flower garden area is done, the tree area, vegetable garden, and tool area are being built.

Sighing I look out one of the windows before gasping as a cloth covers my mouth and nose and I smell a sickly sweet scent.

Sebastian... I whimper in my mind as everything goes black.