Sebastian

God I hate school,so fucking boring -_- so happy I only have like 2 weeks left and then graduation which will be 2 long boring hours of my life I will get back like all the hours I spent in school learning ancient history shit,math I'll never use,and boring scientific crap that I'll never use English okay I like that class a bit.

Sebastian pov:

A week has past and it's not a good week. River got caught by the psycho wizard,I can only hope we find him and fast before he damages River too much while Eli and Cami are furious and one thing I know if you do not piss those two off.

Today is the day Alex and I go on our beach date so I'll try and push River out of my mind today so we can enjoy ourselves,I even rented a cabin on the beach so we can stay another day which made him squeal loudly. I'm a little worried though since Alex will go through heat sometime this week,I found out from Black that every time a werewolf meets their mate the less dominate one goes into heat a week later to make sure they mate.

Hopefully Alex can handle being heat ,we've grown closer slowly and have made it making out almost everyday and he's getting more comfortable with me to the point that now we cuddle and sleep in the same bed.

"Seb let's go." Alex whines from the door jumping up and down eagerly, he's been looking forward to this day more than me. Smiling I hum and start moving slower just to mess with before gasping when a pillow gets thrown at me.

"You did not just through a pillow at me!" I gasp looking at him in shock,that's another thing that's changed over a week he's becoming more playful with me around. He giggles quickly dashing out of the bedroom making me chuckle softly as I shake my head before quickly finishing the packing of my suitcase in case he's getting something else to throw at me.

"Alex I'm done." I call grabbing my suitcase and heading out of the room. Looking around I don't see him as I set mine near his as I look around,hearing a giggle I know he's playing with me making me smile since two can play at this game.

"Well I guess I'll just head out on my own." I say jokingly turning to grab my suitcase only to get tackled from behind feeling Alex huggin me. Chuckling I turn around in his arms hugging him and grabbing his ass playfully making him gasp and blush.

"Jerk." He pouts playfully sticking out his lips with his pout. Smirking I move both my hands down under his ass before picking him up by his cute bubble butt making him yelp and wrap his legs around my waist with his arms around my neck.

"Alex we have to talk before we head out." I murmur softly walking over to the couch and sitting down so he straddling me "A week has past since we met and Black says you'll be going to heat soon I need to know if you go into heat what you'd be okay with." I add looking into his eyes.

"If I go into heat I'd be okay with us having sex, I know you'd be gentle and make sure I was okay throughout the whole thing." He says with a smile "It would be nice to belong to you wholly and be yours." he adds making me smile.

"Okay then mon loup if you go into heat during our date I'll make sure to pleasure you until you're screaming my name." I purr making him blush darkly and whimper in need. HIs heat must be close since he feels a bit warmer maybe I should tease him during out date.

"Sure you will~" he giggles moving his hips a bit against mine making me growl in lust "Now can we go already?" he says with a smirk quickly hopping off of me leaving me with a hard on and a shocked face.

"You little tease!" I say before I start laughing, the things he does to me. "I'll be sure to pay you back for this mon loup." I say lustfully with a promise making him blush and look down and fidget. I can feel Fowl looking forward to my promise while Alex himself is embarrassed beyond belief while turned on.

Smiling I get up taking his hand and lead him to the bags. Picking them up I activate one of my portals,thankfully Alex said he'd be okay with traveling this way otherwise we'd have to travel by car and I hate human travel. Cars,planes,and boats in my opinion are metal death traps with how they rock and move under you plus with how many people die in those things my hate is justified.

Holding his hand so he doesn't get lost and sent somewhere else we step into the portal,thankfully we get there with no problem as the ocean air hit my face whipping hair a bit with it's force.

"The beach!" Alex cheers jumping around like a child happily. As long as he's happy I could careless how childish he acts and since he didn't have much of a childhood seeing him happy and carefree makes me proud that I did something he likes.

"We can go for a swim after we settle in at the cabin." I say walking in the direction of the cabin,looking over my shoulder to see him following with his suitcase in his hands. He's looking left and right like he's committing everything to memory as we walk.

The cabin is a short walk from where we are on the secluded beach, thankfully the beach is a private one my kind own but he doesn't need to know that and the cabin is one of the ones my kind rents out whenever the local schools have breaks for vacations and such.

Grabbing the key out of my pocket I open the door of the cabin. It's a two floor cabin with the kitchen,dining room,living room,and a bathroom on the first floor while the upstairs has the main bathroom,a small gym,and two bedrooms one being the main bedroom and the other a smaller one with bunkbeds in case of children.

Smiling I lead him to the main bedroom where we set our suitcases down. Alex squeals jumping on the bed disappearing in the soft bed under the covers making me laugh as I see his arms flailing as he tried to get out of the bed.

"Help the bed is eating me! It's a bed monster that likes eating people!" he cries dramatically as he shifts around before he suddenly stops. Worried I quickly hurry over to him quickly picking him up out of the bed making him whimper and moan his skin feeling a hot before he leans up quickly kissing me hungrily.

Oh shit his heat just started. This is going to be a fun first date.

Just a cute fluff chapter a bit XD