Omake

Strange Object

After unpacking all his stuff, Ushijima still doesn't feel comfortable about the position of the furniture, so he started to move every single thing until he feels comfortable.

Almost finishing, he was finishing moving the bed until something in the corner call his attention. He didn't see it there the first time he was in the room, because of the bed, but the problem was that he doesn't know what to do about it.

"(LAST NAME)!" Yes, he decides to tell (F/N) about the object in the corner of the room.

Hearing her name, she stands up from the table she was working with a groan and went to Ushijima's room. "What?" The girl says with an irritated tone. "Can you tell me what is that?" Ushijima says pointing his finger to the corner. Narrowing her eyes trying to see what the object was, she opened then quickly know exactly what the object was.

"That's my ex-roommate bra....and it's pretty stuffed" she said with a surprising face and then she went to the corner to take the stuffed bra.

With the room in silence after (F/N) took the bra, she decides to speak to herself " I'm going to burn it" with an evil smirk on her face, she step out of Ushijima's room and went outside. Not caring about it, Ushijima continue moving the furniture.

After finishing moving stuff, he exhaled in relieve, he was now feeling comfortable in his room. He looked at the window and saw a little of smoke. He went near of the window the see if it the smoke was a danger, but at the end the reason of the smoke was that (F/N) was actually burning her ex-roommate bra, with an evil smile on her face.

'I can't believe she actually did it' Ushijima though, surprised. 'Perhaps that what she means that I didn't get used to her kindness'. Then he just steps back of the window likes he knows nothing about what he saw.

Of course (F/N) was laughing to herself, but it was an evil laugh while she sees the burning bra and pocking it with a wooden stick. "he he he".