Chapter V

Concern

Before begin, there will be a charcter spoiler for those who don't read the manga. 

-------------------

It was a Sunday morning, (F/N) just wake up of her peaceful dream. She stretched her limbs and rubbed her eyes. Then felt her stomach growl for food. Getting out of the bed and putting her hair in a bun, she walked to the kitchen. The girl hears some voices in Ushijima's room but she just shrugged it off. She found her breakfast on the microwave and of course she warmed it a bit, so like that it could be warm. After it, she sat and stared to eat it.

While she was eating, her mind was between eating and sleeping. Every time she munches the food her eyes were slowly closing. After being like that for a few minutes, her head slammed on the table wanting to sleep more. "Don't fall asleep while you are eating" Ushijima scolded her. At that moment he was here, because he wanted to drink something. Sitting up straight, "Sorry..." she mumbled and continue to eat her breakfast.

"Ohoh~ (First Name)-chan, you look so cute when you are sleepy!" after (F/N) heard this she groaned knowing who it is. Tendou Satori, Ushijima's friend and ex-teammate from high school.

"Why do I have to see your face so early?" the girl said irritated while eating. "You know, it's like 11:00 am, so it's not that early."

"It is for me" (F/N) deadpanned while munching her food. "And stop calling me by my first name."

"Don't want tooo~" Tendou send a smirk to the girl. She just groaned, again, slamming her forehead on the table. "I hate you..." she whined, like a little child. The red haired guy just chuckled at her. Ushijima just was standing there looking at them with a straight face. Finishing his drink, he walked to the front door, passing in front of Tendou. "We will be leaving." He said to Tendou.

"Now?!" the boy exclaimed, getting a nod as an answer. He sighed "Okay, see ya soon (First Name)-chan~" waving his hand to the girl. (F/N) hears the door close and she just got back at eating. After finishing her breakfast, she just went back to sleep more.

Tuesday...

(F/N) has just got out of one of those classes where she has to stay late. Checking her phone, she saw some messages from her boss telling her that she was needed at work earlier. Letting out a big sigh she replied back that she is on her way. She also texted her roommate.

From: (Full Name)

To: Ushijima

Subject: working earlier

Hey! Sorry but my boss texted me that I have to take an earlier shift today, so won't be making dinner :c

Knowing that he will read the text after he finish his practice, she rushed to her work.

Timeskip

It was almost 8:00 pm, and Ushijima just got out of the changing room. Walking to the main entrance to go home, he spotted some familiar red and spiky hair. He knows who is it. "Yo!" Tendou raised his hand. "What are you doing in here?" Ushijima asked. "Nothing~ wanna go to grab something to eat? There's a pretty cool restaurant I want to go." The red haired boy said with a smile. "Let me see" Ushijima said while pulling out his phone. He saw some unread messages, one of them from (F/N) saying that she didn't make dinner because of her job. "Okay, let's go to eat" and continue to walk. Tendou just say a small 'yay' and begin to walk beside Ushijima.

********

Already at the front door of the restaurant, they open the door and a petite girl welcome them. "Welcome! Table for 2?" the girl asked. "Yes" Tendou answered. The girl took to menus from somewhere and walked them to a table, they followed her. They sit on the table and the girl put the menus in front of them. They staring to read the menu to see what to order. After finishing to read, they were ready to order just that they couldn't see any waiter/waitress around.

"Oh! Would you look who we have here!" a familiar voice exclaimed. They turned their head to find (F/N) in smirking at them. "(First Name)/-chan" both boys said at the same time. "The one and only!"

"What are you doing in here?" Ushijima said surprised. "I work here" then both boys eyed her that she was wearing the restaurant uniform, which consist in a black legging with a yellow and black polo shirt that unfortunately for her was showing a little bit of cleavage, with a pony tail. "Ohh..."

"Why you didn't say that she works here?!" Tendou asked. "She never told me" Ushijima responded. "You never asked!" (F/N) interrupted. Then a silence followed after this.

"So... what are you guys going to order?" (F/N) break the silence, because she is still need to do her work. Both boys looked at the menu again. "I'll have a #4 with water" Ushijima ordered. The girl hummed in respond while writing the order in her pad and turned to face Tendou. "And you?"

"I'll have a cheese hamburger with cola! ~"

"Ok, anything else?" She asked after finishing writing on her pad. "Yes!" Tendou exclaimed smirking "You~" She just looked at him with a what-the-fuck face and Ushijima just mentally face palmed. "Let me remember you that I am the one who will bring you food." (F/N) give him an evil but sweet smile. Tendou gulped of thinking the kind of things she could do to his food. "Then no, I don't want something else."

"Okay then, your food will be ready soon!" and like that (F/N) retired with a little bow.

*******

After finishing their food, they were feeling satisfied. "Oh man, that was a god meal!~" The red haired boy breathed out like if he was holding it for a long time. Ushijima hummed in respond. Then it was time to pay. (F/N) approached to the boy's table with the piece of paper called the bill. She put it on the table between them. The first to grab it was Ushijima, he eyed the bill and found a discount out of nowhere. He looked a (F/N) and she just winked at him, putting her index finger on her lips quickly. "Nee~ Wakatoshi-kun, can you please pay the bill?"

"Pay for your food, Tendou."

(F/N) giggled at the boys. They pay and then leave the establishment. "Come back soon!" the (H/C) haired girl said waving at them.

It was a peaceful night that day, walking to their houses with the moon shining over them in silence. 'It's weird that he is not saying anything...' Ushijima though. "It's pretty far from there to your house, don't you think?" Tendou decide to break the silence. Ushijima just nodded because he doesn't understand what he is talking about. "Does (First Name)-chan walks that distance when she has work?"

"I think so."

"I see... Aren't you worry?"

Ushijima just stayed in silence. "I mean, if she works late is kind of a miracle that nothing bad had happened to her... unless I'm wrong" Tendou explained. The rest of the walk, was still on silence. They separated ways, each on their way to their houses.

The next day....

(F/N) finished dressing up and went to eat breakfast "Good morning" she said. "Morning" Ushijima replied.

While doing the dishes, the male decides to speak. "Do you always walk that distance every night?" (F/N) was surprised of the question. "Ye-Yeah... Why do you ask?"

"Just curious"

"Oh..." 'Is he worry about me?' she though and decide to ask. "Are you worry about me?" they finished cleaning the dishes and he turned to see her and just stayed in silence. (F/N) was waiting for an answer, impatiently. ".... No..." he answered.

"Are you sure?" silence followed after this. Ushijima just walked back to grab his stuff and leave to college. "Come on, we are going to be late" was his last words of the topic. Then (F/N) rushed to grab her stuff and meet Ushijima at the door. Then they leave the apartment.

But she knows that he does really worry about her and like that she walked with a smile.

----------------------

This chapter is S-H-I-T (filler chapter xd)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300+ READS!!!! ^o^