Chapter XVI

Little Story Part 2

Unexpected Visitor

One day, (F/N) returned from work and she found a surprise. In the couch of her apartment there was a kid. "Hmm... hello?" she said confused. The kid ran to her and give her a hug, or tried to, (F/N) didn't know what to do, she just stand still there. Until Ushijima appeared. "Welcome back" he said and went to the kitchen. "Ehm.." she was more confused now.

Ushijima got out of the kitchen with a beverage. "That's my cousin Katsu, he will be staying with us for the weekend" he said. "Couldn't you just have said that when you greeted me? "she deadpanned.

For the weekend the three goes out to different places and have some fun. Katsu liked a lot (F/N)'s food and that was good.

One night, Ushijima wake up to go to the bathroom but instead of retuning to his room, where Katsu also was sleeping, he noticed (F/N)'s door was open, and he decided to sleep with her. she didn't notice him. Later, Katsu was feeling lonely and decided to join /F/N) and Ushijima in the same bed.

Later, (F/N) was feeling uncomfortable and when she opens her eyes she realized that everyone was sleeping in her bed. Ushijima was spooning her, and Katsu was on top of one of her arms. She could do nothing at that point.

In the morning, Katsu for mistake kicked (F/N)'s stomach making her his Ushijima's stomach with her elbow. This one feels it and fall on the floor. (F/N) turned to see if he was okay and then Katsu kicked her too, making her fall on top of Ushijima. They just wonder if Katsu conscious or not at that moment.

At the end of the day, Katsu retuned to hishome. (F/N) and Ushijima wouldn't mind if he come back one day, just that nexttime both should sleep together again but with the door closed.

Formal Event

One evening, Ushijima find in the mail box a fancy letter to him. It was a wedding invitation from one of his uncles.

(F/N) got home and he told her about the invitation and asked her if she would like to join him. Of course (F/N) was happy about it and jumped of top of him. The next day, (F/N) went to buy a dress and shoes for the wedding, its been a while since the last time she went to a formal event.

The day came and (F/N) was looking spectacular that Ushijima said nothing about it. in the party, they dance, eat and (F/N) meet his family. She also saw Katsu again. It was a very interesting day for (F/N), because she could learn new thing about Ushijima.

On the way back home, (F/N) was drunk and Ushijima had to carry her on his back after they reach their station. He didn't mind at all. (F/N) was talking nonsense stuff and Ushijima just hum while she talks.

Almost near their building, (F/N) stopped talking nonsense "...hey, you know I love you right?" she said, "Yeah..." Ushijima responded. "I love you too..." With that (F/N) smiled and fell asleep on his back. Ushijima also smiled.