Omake III

'Ushiwaka'

After all the events that had happened, (F/N) told Ushijima to take her to eat to a nice restaurant she knows to make it up to her. Right now, they were on the restaurant reading the menus.

"This place looks nice; how do you know about this place?" Ushijima asked. "I used to work here" (F/N) said with a smile still reading the menu. "And why did you changed to the other one?"

"Well, two reasons. One, the other one pays me more and two- "

"(First name)-chan~"

"Him" (F/N) rolled her eyes. The waiter, who knows (F/N), was standing next to the table looking at (F/N) happily. Ushijima looked at the waiter and it seems that he known him too. "Oikawa" Yes, it was Oikawa who flinched after hearing a familiar voice saying his name. "Ushiwaka?!" Oikawa exclaimed looking at him. Ushijima groaned. 'Ushiwaka?' (F/N) thought.

Oikawa looked at (F/N) astonished. "You have a date with him?!"

"It's not a date, now can you take our order?" Oikawa nodded with wide eyes. He takes the order and leave.

'I wish it were a date' (F/N) thought. Then realization hit her "Oh, it's a combination of you last and first name!" He looked at her with a brow raised. "Ushiwaka..."

"Please don't call me like that" he said bluntly. (F/N) giggled "Okay!"

********

After eating, (F/N) went to the bathroom, leaving Ushijima alone in the table. Oikawa appeared giving him the bill. "You are paying right?" the brunette said. Ushijima took the bill and glanced at it. Oikawa started to walk away but "You know..." Ushijima said looking at him and making Oikawa stop and look at him over his shoulder.

"I still think you should have gone to Shiratorizawa"

"IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE WE GRADUATED, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THAT?!!!" and like that Oikawa walked away.

(F/N) went back to the table, ready to leave. Ushijima paid and they walked happily to their house.

--------------------------

i regret nothing.

because i will procrastinate the next chapter, here's a 'You should have come to Shiratorizawa' picture spam.