Chapter XV

Little Storys Part 1

Lucky shot

One day (F/N) was doing a mess in her room and part of the hallway because she lost an important test. Some days ago, she noticed that one of her grades were wrong and she want to the teacher to complain about it, but this one isn't going to change the grade until (F/N) show him the test. So, between the mess she hasn't found that test.

(F/N) is glad that she keeps everything just for emergencies like this one. "Where is it?" she said to herself, it's been like ten minutes and still can't find it.

While she was looking, Ushijima just came home and straight to his room, but he sees a lot of papers around the hallway. He picks some and saw that are (F/N)'s test and works. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Uhm, looking for a test, the teacher made a mistake with the grade, but I can't find it" (F/N) sighed. Ushijima throws his stuff in his room and decided to help finding it.

While searching, Ushijima find a peculiar test with a surprise grade that make him hum aloud. Of course (F/N) heard the hum and she knew which test was that. So, in matter of seconds she jumped on the top Ushijima, so he could not check out that test. They ended up in a particular position. (F/N) on top of Ushijima while he was lying on the floor.

No one said anything for a moment. Ushijima decided to break the silence "You didn't needed to-"he couldn't finish because (F/N) kissed him unexpectedly. She pulled away blushing and looked at him "... I'm sorry, I didn't..." she stopped talking when she felt Ushijima hand in her cheek and returned and returned the kiss. After a few minutes they separated, (F/N) was blushing hard while Ushijima was smiling at her.

At that moment, (F/N) with the corner of her eye she saw a peculiar paper, the test she was looking for. She grabbed it "Found it" she said smiling. "Good...can you get off me please?" He said. Then both stand up the floor and continue doing their business.

Amusement Park

One day (F/N), Ushijima, Tendou and Carl, went all together to the amusement park. Carl had tickets and she didn't know who to invited, aside of (F/N).

They were looking around to were to go first. Tendou place won, because there were no more suggestions. It was the haunted house. The four go in and in only two minutes inside, (F/N) and Tendou were running away while Carl and Ushijima were deadpanning about it. 'It was his idea and it the first one who got scare' Carl thought, and Ushijima just sighed. Both were looking for the crybaby's.

It was a big house. The first one to appear was Tendou, Carl was making fun of him. He couldn't stop blushing of embarrassment- some minutes later, Carl and Tendou were out of the haunted house while Ushijima was still looking for (F/N)

After a few minutes, she found him for a miracle. She ran toward him and gave him a big hug. Ushijima just patted her head and guide her to the exit. After that they continue for the park. In some moment, Tendou suggested again haunted house. Everyone left him by himself.