Chapter X

Awkward

It was a sunny and beautiful day, (F/N) was walking to her house with some bags. She was coming back from the mall from buying stuff. Let's say that she got some extra money from her work and she decided to treat herself. She was humming some song and thinking on the stuff she bought today. What she was going to do with all the stuff. (F/N) was happy. Suddenly, she felt something falling on her face, she recognized the sensation, it was water. She looked up to see the sky, feeling some drops on her face. Then it started to rain, at the beginning was a soft rain but it turned into a heavy rain quickly. "Oh shit!" she said and begun to run to the building.

(F/N) made it to the building, it wasn't that far but it wasn't that near either. She was completely wet and her bags too, but not the stuff inside them. Sighing, she started to make her way to her apartment. In the apartment there was Ushijima and Tendou, who also were wet by the rain.

Ushijima was walking home normally and then he unexpectedly crossed path with Tendou who followed him to his house. Unlike (F/N), they were nearer of the building when the rain begun, but they still got wet. Ushijima got a towel to Tendou so he can dry himself and some dry clothes. Tendou started to change into the dry clothes that and he give his wet clothes to Ushijima so he can put his clothes to dry.

Both males hear the door open "I'm back" (F/N) said, looking at the floor to take her shoes off, realizing that her roommate and his friend were home. "Wakatoshi, can you please bring me a towel? I don't want to wet the floor" putting her bags on the floor. Ushijima did as she said and brought her a towel, she thanked him and started to dry herself.

(F/N) was still a little wet, but that was her clothes. 'I'm going to take a shower' she thought. Walking through the living room, with her bags, she saw from the corner of her eyes, some shirtless Tendou and heaven was on earth again. She stopped just for stare at his muscles. The red haired boy notices her stare and decide to tease a little. "Like what you see?" he smirked. (F/N) deadpanned.

'Unfortunately, yes' "No" she said, then she looked at Ushijima, who was beside her and looked back at Tendou. "His are better" pointing at Ushijima with her thumb with a triumphal smile. The male just pouted with his brows knitted.

"Well, I'm going to take a warm shower, so if you excuse me..." she started to walk to leave the living room, she stopped suddenly "Don't try anything" she glared over her shoulder at Tendou, who was still pouting and continue walking. First she went to her room to drop her bags in there and walked to the bathroom.

"I think she just lowered my self-esteem..." Tendou said still pouting. "Since when you have one?" Ushijima replied. Tendou just looked at him with wide eyes, he knows he got burn.

Time skip

(F/N) after cleaning herself, she got into the bathtub, she could feel the warm water on her body, she felt relaxed 'it's feel so nice!'. Some minutes later of relaxing, she decided that it was time to get out of the tub. 'mmm... five more minutes' she thought.

Getting out of the tub, she stretched her arms over her head "I'm definitely taking a nap after I get dressed" she said to herself. (F/N) takes her towel and dried her face first. She was about to continue drying herself, but with the corner of her (E/C) eye she noticed a weird dark brown oval on the wall. She got near of the oval and suddenly it started to move just a little. She realized that it was a cockroach and looked at it with disgust. Looking around the bathroom, she found something to kill it.

Just when she was about to kill it, the cockroach decided to fly. It was a flying cockroach. Whatever (F/N) had on her hand to kill it, she released it and seconds later she screamed. Ushijima and Tendou, who were on the living room who knows doing what, heard (F/N)'s scream. They looked at each other and walked to the bathroom door, together. In front of the bathroom door, (F/N) got out, with her towel around her torso, and closed the door leaning at it. She looked at both males staring at her, Tendou with wide eyes and with some red on his face and Ushijima with the same expression that he has every day.

"There's a flying cockroach inside!" (F/N) exclaimed. "And why you don't just kill it?" Ushijima asked. "I don't like the ones that can fly!" she replied. Tendou snickered.

"Don't worry! I'll kill it for you! ~" with brave words, Tendou stepped forward. (F/N) moved to a side and he opened the door to get inside the bathroom. "it's wet!" she said and heard a 'Don't worry' coming from the male.

Ushijima was still staring at her, then he moved his stare to the floor "You are wetting the floor" he said. (F/N) turned her head to face him and then she looked at the floor. There were some puddles of water where she was standing. "Oh sorry, I'll clean it later" she said, grabbing some of her wet hair and put it on her shoulder so the water will drip on the towel.

"You should dry yourself and get dress too" she hummed in response with a little 'okay'. (F/N) was about to walk to her room, to dry and dress, but Tendou calling her make her stop.

Tendou got out of the bathroom with a piece of paper in his hand, it was the cockroach already dead. Unexpectedly, he stepped on one of the puddles of water and slipped making him fall on his face. The worst of all is that in the moment he fell, he unconsciously grabbed the hem of (F/N)'s towel and dragging it on the floor with him. There she was, naked with a lot of red on her face, in front of Ushijima.

Seeing her, Ushijima quickly turned his head to look at other thing with some pink in his face. (F/N) grabbed back her towel and she wrapped it around her again and went to her room running, carefully, closing the door she leaned against it with fifty shades of red on her face. 'That was embarrassing!' she thought putting both of her hand on her face.

"Ouch..." Tendou muttered, sitting up on the floor rubbing his forehead and nose with his free hands, then he saw Ushijima walking away. "Hey, at least ask if I'm fine!" he whined.

"You are fine, now move that I'm going to dry the floor." Ushijima stated. Tendou did what he said and trashed the paper with the dead cockroach.

*******

That evening, the rain stopped and the sky was clear, like if there had never rained. Tendou was hungry and he knew that no one is going to cook for him. "Can we order pizza?" he asked Ushijima, who give a nod as an answer. Tendou took his phone out and dialed to order.

30 minutes later...

The pizza arrived, Tendou pull out of his wallet some money, Ushijima did the same. "What about (First Name)-chan?" Tendou asked. "...I will pay for her." Ushijima replied. They paid to the delivery dude.

The pizza boxes were on the table, Tendou was the one who decided to get plates for them to eat, while Ushijima was chosen to tell (F/N) that there was pizza. He was in front of her door, just when he was about to knock, the door opened. (F/N) looked up to Ushijima, they were looking each other with wide eyes, it was awkward. "We ordered pizza... it already here" Ushijima said trying to break the silence between them. "O-okay..." (F/N) said shyly. Then both went to the table to eat, where Tendou already stared to eat.

After they finished eating, they cleaned the dishes and the table and trashed the pizza's boxes. Tendou left after this to go to his house. (F/N) and Ushijima were in their respective rooms.

Later that night, Ushijima was lying on his bed tossing a ball up. Then he hears someone knock the door, he knows it was (F/N). She opened the door a little "Hi" she said shyly and he sits up. Then she throws a little package to him. "I saw it today and it reminded me of you". He looked of the little package he has on his hands "Thanks" he said. "...hopeyoulikeit" she said quickly and closed the door. He looked at the door for some seconds and back at the little package and open it up. Inside there was a cute cow, dressed as a farmer, keychain. "..." He looked at it for a moment and the he sighed and a small smile appeared on his face.

-----------------------

Because the spider in the bathroom is soo mainstreeeammm. :v this chapter was funny on my head, k?

I published an oneshot (futakuchi x reader) feel free to read it.