#73 Backstage

Louis: You bite your lip, smiling as you stood at the very edge of the stage. Your eyes were fixed on your boyfriend as he jumped around the stage, singing his heart out. Just watching all five of them caused adrenaline to rush through your veins. Your eyes crinkle with happiness at the way Louis keeps peering behind him to look at you, each time grinning, his eyes sparkling, before pulling a face, causing you to throw your head back in laughter.

Harry: "And this," Harry explains as he pushes the door open, "Is our dressing room,". You look around at the large room, chairs scattered, and walls bare, and you grin, taking his hands and pulling him into the room. "Well, it's considerably less glamorous than I was expecting," you tease, laughing at Harry's expression of mock offense. "Oh I'll get you for that!" he assures you, before leaping forward and tickling your sides.

Niall: "Go on, on you get," Niall laughs at the terrified way you eye the Segway he's holding. "No I'm alright," you explain, turning on your heel and walking in the opposite direction, calling out, "I'll just walk,". He laughs, jogging forward to loop his arm around your waist, pulling you back, "Which would be great if we had an hour spare - this stadium backstage is huge. Come on, I'll look after you,".

Liam: Your eyes widen, staring at the tall black windows in fear, the sound of fans screams only becoming louder as the stadium filled. "Hey, you alright?" Liam asks delicately, shaking your arm slightly. "Am I alright?" you look up at him taken aback, "Are you ok? Can you hear how many people are out there?". He grins down at you, eyes crinkling, "It's terrifying as well as being one of the best things I've ever done,". You roll your eyes, leaning up to kiss him, "I'm so proud of you,".

Zayn: "I've got to go now," Zayn rushed, kissing you quickly and pulling away with a grin, "Enjoy the show yeah?". "Have fun!" you smile after him, your gaze following him where he jogs to the other boys. You watch on as they huddle together, arms wrapped around each other’s shoulders as they whisper to each other. As the bell rings indicating their cue, they pull apart, slapping each other’s backs, grinning and laughing as they run out onto the stage.