Chapter Seven

"Ghad... what a dream." I sighed and placed my hand over my heart.

"So... it seems like your dream was fun?"

Oh dear god, please tell me I didn't moan, grunted, shouted or muttered Akashi's name while I was asleep. Puhlease...

"Ah... How could you say that, Kise? Ahehe..." I tried to laugh but it sounded fake.

Ghad, what kind of things have I said while I'm dreaming about... THAT?

"Well, you were smiling through out your dream and I heard you giggle sometimes." He explained.

I think I was just lucky that Kise is the one beside me... he's kinda dumb.

"Uh... really?" I asked.

"Yep..."

"Okay... mind your own bussine-"

"By the way, what are you dreaming about?" Kise asked with a bright aura.

"None of your concerns." I rolled my eyes.

"Cruel. Why won't you share it with me? Shaaaaaare!" He said and there... he kept on bugging me to tell him my dream.

"Tell me..."

"I won't."

"But why?"

"Because I don't want to...?"

"Why don't you want to share it?"

"Because it is none of your bussiness."

"Oh come one... please tell me."

"No."

"Please-ssu?"

"No."

"Why you so mean?"

"Oh shut up!"

"Do you have your period right no-"

"Kise! Shaddup will ya'? I won't share it no matter what you do! So shut your big mouth up? Okay?"

He muttered something to himself but I didn't waste my time to notice or be distracted by it.

Why is that wherever I go, Kise will be by my side. I mean, we're always seatmates. Even by class number, height, or what depending on our sensei's whim... He was always seated near me. And...

IT IS REALLY ANNOYING.

"Ghad... Why am I seated with this blonde?" I said to myself.

"Narucchi... what are you dreaming of?"

Rather, WHO are you dreaming of?

I decided to ignore Kise again and put my hands on my face.

"Narumiko-chan's dreaming of Akashi-kun."

"Kya!" Somebody whispered near my ear in a very cold way.

It was like... threatening you like a kidnapper if you'd make a single move.

"K-Kuroko... how come you came up with that conclusion?"

"You whispered his name."

"Something more than that?"

"None. Why? Is there anything you don't want me to be aware of?"

"Haha... nothing..." and I slapped his arms in a playful manner but harder than how it should be and gave him an eerie smile.

"So it really is, Akashi-kun."

Oh my ghad. I just... I dunno anymore.

"Don't. Tell. A. Soul." I stared at him with my evilish glare and matching hellish fires on my background. Bwahaha.