Chapter Eighteen

(( sorry late update~ our wifi was not available(?) for this previous days sooo sorry~ and chaps will be edited soon so if u want, re-read it after loljk. There are some parts that should be italic but I couldn't bc I didn't use the laptop so pls forgive me and my craziness disorder is on again so yeah.. Sorry guys. ))

A little bit more and he can already taste her lips on his tongue.

She is still hesitant if she'd kiss the guy or not... and as she gave more thought about it... Some moments of Akashi and her together rushed inside her head...

"That's why I said that you're so dense."

"That's why I like you..."

"You're on top of your class... A responsible student council... A good trainer in basketball... Your parents have their own names... And..."

"...You're a beautiful girl. What can I ask for?"

That was the main reason they started going out... their first moment of love. The moment when Akashi confessed his love to her. The time when they first held hands...

"You're so cute when you're blushing."

"But I like your face so much when you're just so cute."

"Chin up. I wanna see your beautiful face."

That was when they are in the lockers and Akashi kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry... I never thought you'd be in dange-"

"You're so nice..."

"You're so sweet too..."

"That's why I love you."

"You're heart seems unsteady..."

"I hope that I'm the only one making your heart beat this fast."

This was when she was hospitalized. Akashi felt guilty and apologized but everything ended up well...

"You're blushing again."

"Told you I'm unpredictable."

That was when Akashi kissed her nose... a little bit more and it would be on the lips.

"Would you PLEASE go out with me."

"Just shut up and go on a date with me."

"You do really want me to say it over and over again, huh? You even wasted my effort when I dropped on one knee..."

"I said... Go. On. A. Date. With. Me." "Go on a date with me."

"And by the way, that's an order... and my orders are absolute."

"You are so cute when blushing."

"I love you."

This is when Akashi was the top student and he was the V.I.P. He asked one request to Narumi and it was to date him...

Then they went on a date...

"Really? You do love me so much."

"Okay so say Ahh..."

"You... You're thinking about my dish right?"

"And you're thinking that I might be a good husband in the future, too. Right?"

"You're too easy to read."

"That is... Something a boyfriend should always know and do for her girlfriend, right?"

"Idiot." He said that because Naru can't seem to find where the bits of cake in her face is so he kissed Naru.

"Would you give me back my sin?" He teased when Naru is whining about the kiss.