A huge thanks to all

Hello everyone! It's me again. And before you get hopeful, yes, this is the end of the book. I'm sad to say goodbye to this long and winding trail, but I hope you all enjoyed this journey as much as I did.

Thank you all so much to every single one of you who commented, voted, and read even one chapter of the book. Seeing the reads stack up like this has been just... incredible. It seems like only yesterday that I was excited at waking up to see that the read count had gone from nineteen to forty-one reads. Now that we have achieved over one hundred thousand reads is simply unbelievable.

I owe it all to you. You're the ones that kept on reading, kept on voting, and kept on supporting. I know I've said it before, but thank you. I couldn't have done it without you. And I really, really mean that. Every time there's a new comment, every time there's a new follower, it always brings a smile to my face.

There used to be a lot of gunk about contests here, but now that that's done, I might as well cut all that out.

And now for the advertising portion of this chapter! If you haven't read it yet, and you're a fan of SkyDoesMinecraft, I'm writing a story called 'Stars in the Sky', a body swap story. Check it out! Also, I wrote a Minecraft poem called 'From Dirt Shack to the End', so read that too!

Finally, I'd like to give a huge thank you to Boo from EnderGirls for drawing my first ever fanart! She has talent for writing and drawing, and you should really go and check her out! You can see the picture on the top, it's really good!

Phew. That was long. I think that's it, so thanks for sticking with me this far! ShadowLykos, signing out. See ya.