2-Call Me

Harry Styles gave me his number. Harry Styles. Gave me; ME OF ALL PEOPLE, his number. He told me to call him too.. But when? I'd rather not be a nuisance.

It's not like I'm another one of those annoying fans who would have blown up his phone without caring about him. I'd rather respect his space. But for how long is the question? Should I wait a few days or just until I came home?

Well he's probably touring therefore I should probably get back with him soon, he probably wants to meet up somewhere, why else would he give me his number?

I pulled into the drive, locked my car and unlocked my apartment. You see, I'm still in college and can't afford room and board therefore, I have a job at the local newspaper. I live alone, and that's how I like it. It Gives me time to think about the world, my future, my past...and many other things.

It's about 9pm and I'm starving. I honestly haven't eaten anything since lunch. I went to the freezer and pulled out a hot pocket, then threw it in the microwave. If I didn't have an empty hot pocket box to prove it, you wouldn't have thought I even had any food, that's how fast it was gone.

After changing into sweats and a tanktop, I couldn't help but notice the little paper sticking out of my jeans pocket. I almost forgot about that! Leaning down, I picked up the paper and studied it, realizing I actually never even looked at it yet.

'Call me anytime [Insert Number Here] xoxo'

Well, that was a surprise, it just feels weird to call him at any given moment. I guess I shouldn't keep him any longer...

I punched the numbers he gave me into my phone and let it ring. After a few rings I heard a British voice from the other end "hello love" and after that I was frozen, I didn't know what to say or do. It was really his number, I didn't actually believe it was going to work. Hot damn.

"Um hi" my awkward voice replied back after what seemed was a century.

"I hope I can trust you enough to know you won't give my number out to anyone..." he said, his tone rather dark, yet playful at the same time

"Oh I promise" I replied instantly, not wanting to anger him since he sounded so upset already.

"Do you know why I gave you my number?"he asked

"Honestly, I have no idea." I replied, my voice sounding as innocent as I was clueless.

"Good, I need you to do me a favor. First of all, tell me your address, ill be there in 20"

This is weird.I can't imagine what he would want me to do that needs for him to come over.....holy shit I better start cleaning up this dump!